What short hairstyle should I go for?

What short hairstyle should I go for?
A- asymmetrical bob

B- edgy bob

C- cute short bob

here's my face btw:

• Asymettrical
  • Edgy
  • Short

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your face has more of a round shape so I'd recommend you to keep it longer but cut it in layers and/or side bangs. Some texture will compliment you.

If you really want to go shorter, chose something asymettrical, longer in the front and somewhat irregular/layers 😊

What Guys Said 14

• 2|2
  • Where is choice D, "Leave your hair the way it is"? :P

I mean, if you want to cut your hair and try a new look or if you like one of these looks more than your current style, by all means do what you want. But if you ask me, the way your hair looks now is more attractive than all those other hairstyles. They're not ugly, they're all right but I just don't think they are prettier than what you already have.

I really like the top photo of you in the sweater, that one's really cute :)

• Aw thank you but I feel like I just want a change :)

• I'm talking to the Asker

• @DarkHumorRUs gotcha. I was just confused cause it was on my post. whoops!

• You'd look fantastic with any of them, but I like the first most... However, you also look lovely with your hair as it is!

• You're going to be excessively cute with any of those. I like the edgy or short cute. I find the asymmetrical works better with people with harder features than you.

• My feeling says the same thing as the majority: A will look best on you with B as an alternative :D
    Enjoy getting a new look!

• You can try the A asymmetrical look for now

• I like your hair the way it is. You may be bored with it or w/e but you look great already.

• Definitely the first one. you're so pretty :DD

• Second would suit you but my favourite is first one ❤

• Noo short hair! 😞

• Why cut it short? You look great with the current longer length.

• I think a with a blond color this will make you insanely sexy really lol

• your face shape only matches the last one

• I say keep your hair long

• Why do you think that?

• I just think it looks really good on you you look good in that picture of you and with the glasses on

What Girls Said 11