Do you find galaxy hair attractive?

I think it looks cute! <3 But not everyone can pull off that look :(

Do you find galaxy hair attractive?

• I want this!! :D
  • Meh
  • Ew. Disgusting.
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1814

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree very much with you - Cute but not everyone can pull it off

Most Helpful Girl

• I love colored hair but honestly it's a bitch to have and maintain. The color runs everytime you shower and especially with shampoo, forget anything white because it will rub off on it and ruin it. If you have dark hair you have to bleach your hair first before coloring and it ruins your hair. It becomes dry like straw and brittle and the color also fades fast. If you have mutliple colors the colors will run together too so you have to be careful what colors your mixing. I had all different hair colors for years and I wouldn't do it again, I finally have healthy hair. Was fun while it lasted though.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't think everyone can pull it off, not really what I'm into... but if you want to try then go ahead lol

• Not my taste tbh, I just like natural hair colors (brunette, blonde shades, etc.)

• Personally, I kinda like this look but people would prejudge you all the time. I don't think it's a good idea.

• I like the green one :)

• Sex with cosmic galactic roleplay? Count me in, I'll dress like Yoda and you dress like Princess Leia

Cum, I may... Cumming, I am... Cummed, I have

• I do this to my beard sometimes.

• That's not even a galaxy. That's a nebula

• Not my cup of tea... why would you want to ruin your hair like that?

• You look cute so it might suit you but I ain't sure :P

• LOL my mom would shave my head 😂😂

• 😂😂😂
      Then forget it for now 😜
      You're already enough cute 😂

• Not at all. Screams looking for attention.

• Looks. cool

• Meh I don't care at all.

• The first pic is nice, the other is too bright

What Girls Said 17

• I think it's cute, but I wouldn't want that to be my hair, though. xD

• I don't think I have the skin tone for it but it's AMAZING. Can you imagine having hair that pretty? media.giphy.com/media/VrBfJhkMO6Os0/giphy.gif

• Yeah, some people don't know how lucky they are. 😭😭😭

• I don't know that I could pull it off, and my hair is way too unhealthy to dye a bunch of colors right now anyway, but I really like it! I love galaxy print stuff, and I REALLY love blues, purples, and black together like that, which is probably why I love galaxy print (and the stars are cool too). I am really hoping the trend doesn't die soon, but I've noticed it's not as popular as it was. Oh well, I'll still wear galaxy print stuff even after it goes out!

• I love anything with a galaxy print on it too! I thought about dyeing my hair into this, but I would get judgmental stares in the street and my mom would shave my head when I do that. 😂😂

• Aww, haha! Yeah, I really love the pattern and colors of galaxy print.

• It looks cool! But I wouldn't want wake up with this color everyday!

• nah i don't like it.

• I'm not a big fan. As you said, I think it's really hard to pull this look off and the color must fade quickly, leaving a weird color.

• It's way cute!

• That's not a galaxy. That's a nebula.
    But eh. It's impractical, expensive to maintain, and really damaging to your hair.

• It looks cool. 😛 I don't think I would look right with that though. I want ombré hair.

• I think that looks cool, but I'd never do it to my hair.

• I love colorful hair like that, but it's hard to maintain and will need to be bleached a lot
    I think it would look great on you

• Thanks! :D Though it is not socially acceptable in here and my parents would probably rip my scalp from my head if they see me in this. 😂😂

• it depends

• Hell YEAH! <3 Love it xD

• I like but I'm usually into ombre stuff

• I did a few years go but now it's gotten old

• I really REALLY like it.