Piercings and tattoos, attractive or no?

Opinions on piercings and tattoos?

I find that most facial piercings are unattractive to me. The only exception is if its just one piercing and the rest of their face is "empty". Like just one lip piercing or eye brow.
I personally don't like gauges unless they're really tiny.
I find tattoos attractive for the most part. But I hate collar bone writing tattoos. I think they look trashy like wanna be gangsters.

I myself have one tattoo. My left ear is pierced 4 times, the other just twice.

Updates:
Oh and i almost forgot my absolute distain for belly buttons and therefore belly button piercings.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• No gages or anything remotely close to that please.

For tattoos only little feminine looking ones.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I find ear piercings and nose rings very attractive on guys. Arm tattoos are also hot. Other tattoos and piercings are a mild turn-off, but I don't think I'd reject someone simply because they had a tattoo or piercing I didn't like, as long as it's not excessive.

I'm not into women, but I think nose piercings, ear piercings, navel piercings, and lip piercings on women are awesome. I think both big and small tattoos on women are great. Especially arm, back, and thigh tattoos.

As for myself, I have a lobe piercing in my left ear, 4 piercings on my right ear, a navel piercing, and a tattoo on my right thigh. I don't know why, but I really like being asymmetric, with my left side looking "normal" and having all my piercings and tattoos on my right side.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think they look good on some people and don't on others. I personally plan on getting a lot of both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I could agree with that, sounds like what I might say

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I find both attractive 😍😍 not a fan when people gauge their nose like the septum and add huge ass rings in there
    Don't like overly big gauged ears too xD

As for tattoos. The more the better 😉

http://i.imgur.com/hDSCQYb.jpg

Yes I even find that attractive in a weird way

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive.
    To me, ad least. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind tattoos and piercings unless it's overkill. I have piercings in my ears and one in my lip. I have 4 tattoos and going to start my sleeve soon.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you have a theme in mind for your sleeve?

• Show All
    • That sounds very interesting and unique. :)

• @Takada thank you 😊