Girls, How many bras do you own?

I started cleaning and organizing today and discovered I own at least 40 bras. Some regular, some pushup, some sports bras, strapless, convertible you name it i have it. I even have a few i should throw out but they are comfy so i keep them. The funny thing is i wear almost all of them. How many bras do you own? What's your favorite style?

My favorite is regular bras. They give a good amount of support and they look good under almost any top. Plus that feeling you get when you take a regular bra off at the end of the day is so, so good.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I own... 4

None of them are my exact size. Depending on the brand I am around a I-K cup and those cup sizes aren't commonly found with my band size, which is 32.

I also have to shell out around 50-70 bucks per bra. Two of my bras actually cost around 100 USD a piece. Then again, I did get them from a designer shop in Sweden.

• $50-70 isn't a ridiculous amount to pay for a bra THAT FITS... but you should find one that fits. For a bra that's the wrong size, even $20 is too much.

I have yr same problem of small-ish band size + big cup size. My go-to brand is Panache (panache-lingerie. com), which specializes in that type of combo. It's a UK brand, but their website lists places that carry their stuff (including online) in each country.

Also, make sure you know whether any given brand is sized in US or UK sizing. (It's not always obvious -- there are British brands that use US sizing, and vice versa. Wild world.) The sizes are roughly equivalent up to DD cup, but then it's toooootally different. A US H cup is about 3" smaller than a UK H cup, and a US K cup is about 4" smaller than a UK K cup.
      Also, IME, UK sizing tends to be a bit more consistent from brand to brand.

• @redeyemindtricks The problem with VS is that the associates are there to sell you product, not make sure you're comfortable and healthy. If you don't fit into a size, they'll lie out the ass to make sure you leave with one of their overpriced bras. Their sizing is basically running a tape measure around your ribs, then eyeballing the cups.

No trial and error. Just four 'sample' bras.

• Ya. Although I totes still go for the 7/$27 Pink underwear. LOL They stretch out so fast, but from a cost-per-wear standpoint it's still totally worth it.

What Girls Said 15

• 5 sports bras
    2 Demi bras
    2 full coverage bras
    1 crop top with a shelf bra
    1 strapless bra (hurts like a bitch so I don't wear it much)

I'd have dozens of them if I could ever find my size lol. Only one or two of my current bras fit me properly

• 15-20.
    Most are regular. I have zero sports bras but one kinda is. And I wear most of them, but a few are just for low on laundry type days.

• i think i have like 20.
    the lacy ones are my favourite.

• I think i have like 6? I wear an odd size so it's really hard to find bras in my price range :/

• I did a purge last year. I think I have about 14 now. There's two for special occasions and the rest I alternate. They're regular comfy ones.

• I am right with you. At least 40 lol.
    I like push up the most. But also the body by victoria line at VS is very comfortable. It's also like the only style of bras they make for bigger cup sizes lol.

• Like, less than 10, haha.

• I have at least 30 bras. Most of them are front-closure bras since I can't clasp my bra in the back. 😂

• I own 5. A black bra, white bra, work bra, strapless bra and sports bra.

• I work in a warehouse. Depending on what I'm doing I can get pretty sweaty 😥 My work bra is my ugly bra that I wouldn't wear any other time.

• 6 bras. I own 6...

• I own tons but I only wear maybe 4 of them lol

• Maybe 20 or so

• I probably have 10-15! I have close to 70 bikinis though haha

• I only own 10... My favorite style is push-up, well at least the izod ones I own, since they are so comfortable.

• I think i own like 7 and they are all sports bras...