Why do girls go together to the bathroom?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. Sometimes I'll walk with a friend because we're in the middle of a conversation, but otherwise I only go with people if a friend asks. I think part of the reason girls ask each other to come with is because we learn that it's what girls are supposed to do, if that makes sense.

What Girls Said 6

• We have to go to the bathroom in pairs so some creeper doesn't jump out of the stall and slit our throats. Seriously.

• Me and my friends go to together to the bathroom to talk. Mostly its about what is happening at the moment, or to talk secretly about the people there

• Well for me it's to talk our look in the mirror and get advice on my hair make up and clothes stuff like that.

• because we want to make sure that we look good & that's why we take a friend to make sure of that. & also to talk.

• to talk. especially if they are with guys..then the conversation is about them.

• to talk

check hair makeup

company

What Guys Said 2

• It's actually a secret ritual where they call upon the demons of hell to smite the men they hate or make smitten the men they love. Obviously.

• What do girls like to do more than anything else? Talk.

Different question, same answer.