Why do girls go together to the bathroom?

Why do girls go together to the bathroom?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. Sometimes I'll walk with a friend because we're in the middle of a conversation, but otherwise I only go with people if a friend asks. I think part of the reason girls ask each other to come with is because we learn that it's what girls are supposed to do, if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• We have to go to the bathroom in pairs so some creeper doesn't jump out of the stall and slit our throats. Seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my friends go to together to the bathroom to talk. Mostly its about what is happening at the moment, or to talk secretly about the people there

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for me it's to talk our look in the mirror and get advice on my hair make up and clothes stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • because we want to make sure that we look good & that's why we take a friend to make sure of that. & also to talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • to talk. especially if they are with guys..then the conversation is about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • to talk

check hair makeup

company

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It's actually a secret ritual where they call upon the demons of hell to smite the men they hate or make smitten the men they love. Obviously.

2|1
    0|0
  • What do girls like to do more than anything else? Talk.

Different question, same answer.

0|0
    0|0