Would this shirt look weird from a distance?

So this hoodie that I want to get, I wanted to make sure it wouldn't look like anything weird from a distance. I just don't want it to look like a dick because I had a shirt I while back that I almost bought but a friend pointed out that it looked like a dick. I want to make sure it doesn't resemble anything that would be embarrassing.

By the way I am not going to pay that much for the hoodie. I found it cheaper on other websites, I just screenshot this one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is $71.74 the price? Holy Moly!

Anyways, it's a little weird. "bloody violininst" ?, maybe it's British, lol

• I know it is expensive. I found it cheaper on other websites. There is no fucking way I would pay that much.

• by the way it is not British. It is from an Italian metal band called Fleshgod Apocalypse.

• Yeah, it was a joke. I bet those brits have a bloody good time listening to Fleshgod Apocalype... who ever they are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who the hell would pay $71 for a hoodie?

What Guys Said 3

• Doesn't look like a dick, but holy shit why would they charge that much? Asshole band right there.

• I think it looks cool

• It looks more weird upclose

What Girls Said 3

• DAMNNNNNNNN 71 DOLLARS.
    I kind of want to slap some sense into the seller 😂
    But its kind of creepy for my taste.

• No, it looks alright. 🎃

• Yea It looks like an evil dick emerging in the dark