Why do girls always have their backs showing?

Just an observation really, but why do girls always have a lot of their lower back showing when they sit or bend? and then just leave it for everyone to see.. Like sitting in school seems like all 10+girls in any class have a few inches of bare skin showing while sitting, doesn't that get cold? its winter! like can you feel it haha? and why wouldn't you fix it? ? lol

My girlfriend is the same way but I've never brought it up... isn't this very uncomfortble? but they don't seem to mind!

Most Helpful Girl

• My shirt just rides up. I don't always notice it but it's really annoying to fix it if you're going to have to fix it every few seconds because it doesn't stay. It's a lot easier for me to just say fuck it and ignore it to be honest :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls clothes are cut differently than boy clothes. And boys are shaped differently than girls.

Voila.

What Girls Said 5

• That's what low rise jeans do to them...
    They're the worst for your health. o. O

• I never do, I always have a layer underneath that completely covers my lower back, and keeps me warm!

• I honestly wear baggy clothes.

• My shirts are always long on me, so I never have that problem

• Everyday my back will show while sitting. Doesn't bother me one bit. Its not that I wear crop tops or anything. My shirts just are fitted and about waist length. I don't like wearing anything baggy or oversized. Honestly I can only feel it showing if there's like a cold draft or my back touches like the chair or the seat in my car or something. I usually adjust and pull my shirt down then, but quite honestly it just rides back up. As long as it's just bare back and no thong showing I don't think its a big issue.

What Guys Said 1