Who wears matching underwear?

Who wears matching underwear or even just the same coloured underwear? Girls, do you match just pants and bra?

• Matching
  • Non-matching
Is it OCD if you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted no, but I will wear matching sets on special occasions. The ones I wear everyday aren't horrible mismatched but not the same set.

• Cool, why do you have to wear matching on special occasions?

• Oh thank you for the MHO!

• Good answer ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Usually bras will be black, so I suppose any colour underwear would go for it, but I do have those occasional sets, matching bra and underwear and those are for if I know i'm getting laid lol.

• Usually it's not-matching. Too much effort to match :P

• I must confess to being one who likes to have matching undewear.

• I'm lucky if I have the same color underwear on. Bras for me are hella expensive and font usually come in the same prints as my underwear. As long as both are clean, I'm good.

• meh too much trouble unless you're getting dressed up for something fancy.

• Lol I need matching underwear else it bugs me...

• 1. No because nobody can see underneath my clothes
    2. You're cute

• Thanks for the answer and thanks a lot for the complement. I also love fleetwood mac

• sometimes I do

• usually non matching, but sometimes I'll match just for the hell of it

• I only intentionally match bra and panties on special occasions.

• I always make an effort to wear matching bra and underwear!

• Bothers me if its not matching

• Right now I am wearing a cheetah thong and a pink bra.

• Yeah, but only if someone's going to see it haha

• Why do you ask?

• Life is too short to waste time matching undergarments hardly anyone is going to see anyway.

• :o what happens if someone kegs you and then pulls your shirt over your head when you go to pull up your pants! Nah jokes ;) I see what you mean but some people might then waste all day worrying about their non matching underwear lol

• Pretty much, but most of it is because my youngest sister, mother and I all have the same size feet and wear similar socks. And no one is ever really willing to match them after they're washed (plus some go missing) so we pretty much have this bag of mismatched socks. Some days we look for matches, other days we decide, "this is close enough" and we wear them.

• Lol I totally understand where you're coming from

What Guys Said 4

• Mine matches sometimes. All of my socks are black. I wear tanks under my shirts, and most of those are black. Aaaand some of my boxers are black. But it's just kind of a coincidence

• Usually socks and underwear are same or close in colour

• I find girls only wear matching sets if they want to look sexy. For everyday use they just grab whatever

• Well a lot of my outfits are black and a lot of my underwear are black so it's not hard to match