What do women think of male employees at underwear stores?

I went into a Victoria's secret over the weekend and there was a male employee working. (something I have never seen before!) I didn't really think much about it but my friend thought it was creepy.

It got me thinking whether I am just too relaxed or whether my friend is too uptight. If you went into a store that primarily sold women's panties bras thongs lingerie (like VS, Aerie etc.) and there was a guy working there (and he was not gay) would it bother you?

• yes this would bother me, he must be a creep
  • No this wouldn't bother me, just a guy earning a living
  • I'd be shocked at first but quickly get over it
  • I'd be fine with it only if he is gay

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't care at all, I've seen it around a bit. to me it's like seeing a woman salesperson in a men's store.

anyway if she finds that creepy, she wouldn't be too settled with a guy at MA. C wearing a full face of makeup lol

What Guys Said 8

• If the guy is behaving himself then I think it is fine. To be honest I agree with you and think your friend is being one of these typical annoying females that throw the word creepy around everywhere, I also think your friend is being immture. Sorry to say that bout your friend but I get sick of that word being used wrongly by females and used in the wrong places.

• Oh don't worry, no offense taken... she can definitely be a bit immature at times.

• Yes, sorry. I just see some women throwing that word around all the time even just to describe guys they think are not hot talking to them and it really pisses me off. That is all.

• He's not really gonna see you naked, and I doubt he'll be measuring your size if you need to, so I don't see why there's anything wrong with it, as long as he can help you when you need it, and be respectful, then there's nothing wrong.

• From a woman's point of view I can see how it could be perceived as maybe uncomfortable.

• I bet he gets asked all the time for his 'opinion as a man'.

• Hey, it its a job, you can make money. Hopfully more than less, lol!

• No big deal

• I voted that it would bother me. But thinking about it, I have gone in to buy things for my wife and it would have been more comfortable talking to a guy and ask things like what is hot, what do women want etc.

• Hey, if a job is a job. Then a job is a job.

What Girls Said 7

• Wouldn't bother me. He's just lucky to have a job with the way the job market is right now, so it's okay.

• If the guy isn't being a creep I actually value their opinion. So respect the boundaries and we are good

• Lol, as long as he isn't one of those gays who think they can tell you what to wear, how to wear it,... etc but no matter his orientation I wouldn't care, as long as he isn't overly creepy or giving me opinions I didn't ask for.

• Tbh he'd be the one I ask where everything is n stuff *blushes*

• Are you saying you would use this as an opportunity to break the ice if you thought he was cute?

• Yup :) Plus if he didn't seem interested then I could just say I was being friendly. Unless he flat out asked me if I was flirting then I'd fess up lol

• I wouldn't care, gender shouldn't be a requirement for a sales job.

• I will think he is a perv or a gay

• I have no issue with it.