How often do you wash your hair?

I wash mine like once a week. Is that normal or disgusting?

How often do you wash your hair?

• Every day
  • Every 2nd day
  • every 3-4 days
  • every 5-7 days
  • every week or 2
  • every month
  • I never wash my hair

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You're not disgusting. I wash every two weeks. Washing your hair strips the oils from it and since I don't have a lot of oil, I need to retain as much as I can. So every two weeks.

My hair is usually braided though so that can extend to a month depending on how good the braids look.

If you don't have oily hair, then once a week is good for you. If you DO have excess oil, I recommend washing every day to every other day.

What Girls Said 19

• Every other day usually.
    If I go any longer without washing my hair, it gets gross af.

• I have a shower everyday, but when it comes to washing my hair i sometimes do it every second day or every three days.. I wear a shower cap haha ☺️

• I have to wash mine every day because it gets ultra greasy overnight.

Oh, the good ol' pre puberty days of only needing to wash it once a week, I miss that so much.😟

• I wash my hair when they look oily , so usually every three days. People with dry hair can go up to a week without washing though. It depends on your hair type. But it's gross when you know your hair looks bad and you don't wash it

• Every day or every other day.

When I work consistently in a row it's every day. But if I have a day off, chances are I'm not washing my hair. I have color to preserve.

• every 3-4 days because my hair is dry naturally

• I wash with shampoo once a month. I cowash and deep condition twice a month.

• I used to wash it everyday but I'm trying to get it more healthy so I've switched to every other day.

• As a guy with probably not much hair, you should at least be washing it every other day but once a day makes sense.

I have long thick hair that gets dry easily, so I wash my hair every 2-3 days, but I condition everyday.

• It's bad to wash ur hair every single day, better to wash it every other day or up to 3 days. But body is a must every day

• Disgusting!

I wash my hair twice every day.

• Twice, everyday? how are you not bald lol

• That's really bad for your hair and completely unnecessary

• I do this too sometimes, definitely once a day. I can't go without it or else I don't feel fresh. Is this bad? If so, how do you go longer without washing your hair but feel good still?

• it's disgusting.

• I wash my hair twice a week. But I shower almost every day. Washing your hair often isn't good for it

• Uhh I'd say every 2 days - everyday if you sweat/workout

• Like once a week

• Every second day.

• Every other day or every 2 days. I wish I could go more days without having to wash it.

• I think it depends on how greasy your hair is and how it smells. Wish i could go that long

• Why are there so many girls who don't wash their hair every day?

• Because it's not good for your hair.

• Shampooing your hair a lot is actually really bad for it in the long run. Also, you use less of the product, which means less money spent. Also, you save on time.

• But otherwise you will have smelly hair

What Guys Said 15

• It depends, sometimes I wash it every 3-4 days, sometimes it's just once a week. Everyday is just too much and it's not healthy.

• Once a week Its not good for the hair to wash it a lot

• Even though I know you're not really supposed to, I shampoo every day. But I also use natural shampoo so I don't feel too badly about it.

• Thats actually more normal and healthy. Helps the natural oils in your scalp and hair. I wash mine once a week put I still rinse it when I am in the shower

• I wash every 3-4 days. Works for me.

• Every single day.

• The hair I have so short I was it every time I have a shower - Twice a day

• I wash mine once a week also. I don't think black peoples hair needs to be washed as often as other races.

• Lately every 2 to 3 days. When I was doing MMA though I would wash it every day.

• usually every day... during holidays sometimes every other day

• My hair gets really greasy if I don't wash it. I wash it every day unless I'm on vacation

• I don't wash mine at all. Voted G

• I shower 3x a day.

• Lot's of bullshit about it being bad for your hair, my hair is notably thick and lush after 10 years of doing so.

• Disgusting. You probably have head lice. Stay away from me

• No I dont but thanks for your opinion.

• As often as Goku