Is this okay to wear in public?

Explain why or why not.
Is this okay to wear in public?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yikes that made me warm wow""

Most Helpful Girl

• That's... not even APPROACHING controversial.
    Tbh that's so non-controversial that I'm tempted to suspect this is some kind of trick question. LOL I mean, you've even got a hoody on over that shirt, ffs.

The problem, by the way, is that yr bra doesn't fit. Band is too big, cups are too small.
    Look at that strap, about to fall off yr right shoulder, there!

What Guys Said 30

• Its very sexy, but I don't see how that is a problem in a casual setting. You just have to be comfortable with the attention that will bring.

• Yes its ok, but its not classy.

• Yes, why not, you can wear this in public. However I wouldn't say that this dress will give you a sophisticated look but it's not wrong or bad to wear this dress.

• It's a cute get up and I don't see why you can't go out in public wearing a casual outfit, but my initial attention wouldn't be focused on the outfit. Lol I think you'll know why if you look at the picture yourself. 😂😂😂

• It would be fine for you to wear that.. If I seen you and maybe also seen a smile as you walked by.. I would walk over and say hi.. hoping it may start a conversation.. but if not I would still like what you have on.. I would also hope you like what I wear.. if you asked and I told you.. I am not a shy guy

• Don't see a problem

• You'll most likely be labeled as a slut to be honest, sadly. That's just how society works. It's literally saying "I have big boobs and an amazing cleavage, stare at me, boys."

• Yes it is okay but would not be my personal tastes.

• for someone conservative people yes it would be to revealing. but if your conferable with it and with people looking at you go for it.
    on a personal note you significant other is a very lucky person to have you in there life. i love your eyes and the confidence you project.

• I can see 2 reasons why it would be more than ok to wear that in public :-D

• Should be okay for most places. If that is you then expect a lot of attention.

• If you were my girlfriend then, no. That will cause too much attention.

• lol all the girls hate it, all the guys love it... go figure!

• red hair is a fine color to wear in public.

love it.

• I think it can be problem especially for conservative places... Ihmm people will stare to u on there.

• It's fine

• It is hella ok specially in public when I am there

• if you want every guy you walk pass to look at your tits. then yes

• Yeah, it's fine. And because of a lack of "why not."

• Yeah, why not?

• Yes, please wear that

• Its pretty normal! if you want some attraction do little more, its common now.

• its Nasstyyyyy honey... you will turn every dick on in the street wherever you going

• I say that look is sexy

• its okay for me.

• You aren't breaking any laws however! I wouldn't be surprised if you get attention from dudes. May or may not like it, that's all on you.

I seem videos on YouTube of women getting cat called in NYC. So yea, you might get that too.

Good luck!

• Not the classiest look but that is how some people would view it. I'm not impressed by boobs anyway. A woman's brain is more intriguing.

• Perfect for a casual summer event! Is that you? Looking good!

• Wow that's definitely ok in my eyes

• Probably get you extra tips if your a watress

What Girls Said 21

• Living in New York as long as I did and Seeing it All, I have Seen... Less and not the Best.
    I love the outfit, you look adorable and keep the Jacket... It's All You.
    Good luck. xx

• Lots of girls go out in outfits like that all the time.

• That's fine. Looks pretty much like what I wear most days. (though that picture looks a little more stylish)

• eh, i reckon it looks trashy.. not to mention it resembles a pyjama tank top.

• I used to wear stuff like that all the time in high school. That was basically my only wardrobe: low cut tank top and zip up hoodie

• OH NO OF COURSE NOT
    I CAN SEE YOUR BRA STRAP
    MY PANTIES ARE GONNA DROP AND EVERY GUY WITHIN 3 MILES WILL JIZZ IN THEIR PANTS CAUSE BRA STRAPS

yea. its fine.
    its a shirt.
    you have a bra on.
    you have boobs.

• The perve in me thinks this is definetly okay 👍boob on !

• It's just a tank top and hoodie. i wouldn't think anything was wrong. :)

• I don't see a problem.

• It's perfectly fine.

• I stopped wearing these in Middle School tbh (minus the boobs all over the place)

• You're just asking to be raped.

• Sure it is.

• yeah that'd be fine lol. she has big boobs the pic just overly exaggerates them

• Yes but you will get a lot of men looking at you although I suspect that is your intention...

• yea its only cleavge!

• Sure, why not?

:\

• No it's not okay. It's not okay to look that trashy.

• Yeah. With the jacket it looks fine.

• No too much cleavage

• I think its sluty and attention seeker you might should hide it if you want to talk with a guy to focus on what are you saying not your boobs... so yeah its too revealing i mean it depands on the goal of wearing such a thing and where ;