Does a nose stud look good on a girl?

I just got my nose pierced and I can't decide if I want to keep it. I have got mixed reviews and wonder what y'all think. You can answer the vague question or look at my picture and tell me if you think it is attractive on me. Yay or nay?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I really don't mind it in general. On you, it looks pretty good.It draws attention to the lower center of your face. And you seem to have a really great smile so the attention gets drawn to you smile through the stud. So I say keep it.

• I think they're ugly.

• well to tell you the truth you look cute and yea it would look hawt on you!

What Girls Said 3

• well, nose stud. it can look scruffy/dirty or chic. it depends. but if you want to keep it, keep it neat. use a thin hoop (the smaller the better). always keep it clean and shiny :). then it will always looks amazing.

• It doesn't look bad..but it doesn't really add anything to your face if you know what I mean? You would look good both ways - with or without. In general I think they look kinda bad though.

• No is not. You shouldn't pierce it.