Accepting Smaller Boobs

In the past I have tried push up bras and low cut shirts to give the appearance I had bigger boobs, but style wise is it more appropriate to give up the lie and dress in ways that flatters my body in a different way?

Most Helpful Guy

• im not an expert or anything lol, but I know a lot of my friends myself included don't care about boobs so much. I mean yea there a plus I guess but I'd rather them be too small than too big so you should just be comfortable and dress however you want.

What Guys Said 6

• Choose the style you like, not one that's just to make your boobs look bigger.

Personally, I don't care about boob sizes. I'm sure most guys aren't too picky and would just prefer anything bigger than theirs.

• boob size don't bother me I actually lilke smaller boobies and I think its just stereotyped that big boobs are hot most guys I know like smaller ones so don't worry babe your gorgeous the way you are

peace,

smooth

• Oh, definitely... I don't like those push up things at all. Small breasts are *very* attractive... and that 'pert' look is so sexy.

Yep... show off what you've got!

• Judging by your pic, your perfectly fine without them.

• Be confident. No one notices your flaws so don't be the first one to give yourself away. Boob size doesn't makes no difference

• Boob size doesn't matter, as long as you have some.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't worry about it... guys will like you anyways... and dress to suit your body... it'll look 100 times better. :)

• Yeah definitely. In fact you're lucky because you can wear a lot of styles that bigger breasted women can't. Most of the fashions are made for people with small boobs..if you keep up with fashion? Haha. But I think you should embrace your body because its the only one you'll ever have.

• Looking at your picture, you're gorgeous! Guys will definitely love you no matter what your boob size is.

• Yes! Embrace them! Small boobs are the hottest! (I may be biased) lol.

• There's nothing wrong with push up bras. Even girls with bigger chests wear them, they give your boobs a better shape.

Wear things for yourself and not for others.