What high heel length do you like best?

Women, what size high heels do you like wearing or think you look best in?

Men, what size heels do you like to see on women?

Me personally, I like 4" heels : )

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would depend on what you're wearing the heels with...

• Sounds like we have a fashionista in the house. ha

• @MixedGirlBL well, sometimes I like a girl in 4+" heels if she's wearing a long elegant dress, sometimes just barefeet if she is wearing cutoffs and a tank... it all depends, really

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in 4" heels, as I'm fairly comfortable wearing them, and do, almost daily for work. In jeans or a casual day off, maybe a pair of 3" styles. On rare , special nights out, I opt for a pair of 5" heels, but I'd never go any higher. Too much for me.

What Guys Said 10

• I totally dislike heels in the first place, so it's neither of them. Wearing heels, is just not good for the legs, not good for the toes, not good for the knees, and also for the spinal cord.

Hence according to me wearing heels can actually be harmful to the body in the long run. It's only for "show", I don't understand why women wear heels!!

• ... For show. Just like you said. (:

• @redeyemindtricks , Yes, I know that.

• Yea, honestly you are totally right! Some heels can actually be pretty comfortable but I honestly don't wear them often only for really special events. Some women where them all the time. And the reasons you stated are the reasons why I don't where them often at all. Nothing better than wearing level shoes. @serious

• I like about a 4" heel, no platform. If a woman can walk gracefully in a higher heel it's awesome but I almost never see anyone in heels with more than a 4" rise.

• I don't think men or women like heels

• Anything more than 3 inches would be too high for my preferences

• None. I have a foot fetish so I'd rather she wore no shoes or at least took her heels off in a sexy manner.

• I prefer women in flats, and this is not do to with height.

Women who wear heels always complain about their feet hurting and never want to go for a romantic walk, and if they do, they complain that their feet hurt.

• Yea true.. Some women are just fine w/out complaints when they where the right size and comfortable pairs.. But yea going on a little date that's when you can wear ground level shoes or something 😊 I wore high heels for this hollywood premiere night. I don't TRY to find reasons to wear heels. But I do know women who wear heels all the time.

• Stilletos 6-8 inches

• 5 inch I guess, a little more than the normal. Stripper heals too :)

• 5-6" nothing better than a girl in heels

• I dislike heels, I prefer girls in sneakers.

• I can agree. Especially if heels are worn on a daily. Heels are definitly not the only shoes I like wearing all the time. Thanks for your answer. :))))

• You're very welcome :)

What Girls Said 10

• My shoes typically have a heel height of 5-6" above toe. So 5-6" total lift if no platform, 6-8" total lift with a platform.

My lowest heels are CL 120's (about 4 3/4"). Anything lower just starts to look wrong, with my proportions (6'2", size 11.5us, 41.5-42euro).

Don't get me started on the ridiculous farce that is kitten heels. LOL

• I like 2-3 inch heels. Tall enough to get out of puddles. Low enough to not be a hassle.

• I think 8 cm... it's the optimal height for me. Not that high, just comfortable. That's maybe 3.1 inches I think.

• I like 3/4 inches the most

• I actually meant to say that I like 3-4 inche heels. Anything higher is pushing the balance walk haha

• My favorite pair are 6 inches.

• I wear 4 inch heels

• I like 4 inches or higher

• 3in or taller as long as there is a thicker heel so its more comfier

• I like 4-5!

• I like 0" heels... also known as no heels