Do you think this shirt is business attire?

Do you think this shirt is business attire?

• Yes
    26% (10)23% (14)24% (24)Vote
  • No
    74% (29)77% (48)76% (77)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• With the right skirt and jacket, it would be fine - If you walk in wearing a jacket even if you take it off later it will stay appropriate I think

2|2
    0|0
  • Depends on what business you have in mind.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hell yea it is and its also hot

1|0
    0|0
    • Would u be able to keep urself focused at work?

• and why'd you care about others loosing your focus because your shirt is distracting them? Or never sat in business mee

• Meetings* but If I loose it, it won't be ur prob. Duh, just wear it OP

• No because of the sleeves... if you add a blazer on top of it, then it could be business attire.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say it's more casual?
    For work this could be okay but if for example you had a meeting with a customer I can imagine this would not be the ideal outfit :o

0|0
    0|0
  • No, bc of the sleeves. I like it tho!

0|0
    0|0
  • By itself, I wouldn't think so. I don't think business attire is necessarily showing bare shoulders. JMHO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if I'm an expert or not, but I don't think that is. I say that because you are showing skin at your shoulders. If they were covered up, then you'd be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nein. It looks more casual like you are meeting your friends for brunch or something

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok. It's a nice shirt but I don't know if it belongs in an office. I doubt anyone would say anything g if you did wear it to work

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah mang.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who's business?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my opinion, it looks like sweatshirt materials with some holes in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The cut shoulders make it a, NO Go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope you'll attract too many stares and boners lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yes looks good <3

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really but I wouldn't complain

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it doesn't show off too much skin and it's a plain color.

0|0
    0|0
  • A business shirt HAS to be a "SHIRT". Not a top. This is the reason where we have business attire at work (I. e. suit and tie for gents), women always get away with wearing just about anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll agree we do get away with a lot.

• Having said that, there is nothing bad about the top. It's just that strictly speaking, that does not count as business attire.

• if you are talking about formal business then no

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks far more like a casual shirt you would wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Hahahaha kids these days.

Look, girl... I make a living in which "business attire" means a low-armhole tank top and capri workout leggings, and STILL hell no. LOL Hell to the no. Are you kidding?

You COULD pull this off as a business casual thing, IF you threw a nice blazer on, on top of it. AND DIDN'T TAKE THE BLAZER OFF. So that those sleeves would stay hidden.
    I mean, really, that's all you need to pull off a pretty stunning business look. Some neutral colored T-shirts, and a decently nice blazer or two.

0|2
    0|0
  • it looks very casual. if you add some jewelry and nice slacks you might be able to make it business casual but not actually business.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on where you work. You could dress it up or down really but if you work in a professional environment, save it for the weekends.

Very nice shirt though 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the business. If you know what to wear it with then I think it is okay. I always ask myself what kind of message am I sending to others when I wear this? I worked in an office that was SUPER casual, and one where it was a more business formal but Friday's were "Jean" days. If really depends

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh i don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, but it's super casual. Better for like going to brunch with the girls or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to say "business casual", but the sleeves threw me off.

0|1
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be acceptable at my company but maybe some it would.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO.. Most definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. It's too casual. If the sleeves were entirely covered then maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry I think not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks casual or like sportswear to me. It's cute, but I don't see it as business attire.

0|0
    0|0