Get guys number?

How do i get my crushes phone number without making it too obvious i like him? Unless making it obvious is good?

i wasn't trying to sound like a 4 year old. but thanks for the help.
definitely didn't mean to put this under fashion and style but if it works, it works.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask for help on the homework and you call him later.

Most Helpful Girl

• there's no "sneaky" way of asking someone for their number.
    You're just gonna have to go for it.

What Guys Said 6

• Making it obvious is good in my opinion.

• You can say a group of you are going out and see if he wants to go and ask for his # so you can let him know when it is.

• What you're talking about isn't possible... You can't hit on someone without risk, if there were men would have figured it out by now.

• some ting like this " Hey, I like you can I have your number and call you later?" might work, if you like him then you like him, and not letting him know like him will get you his number.

• Kind of depends; are you 17, or 12?

And how well do you know him?

• im definitely not 12. and we talk a lot in class, i know him pretty well.

• I guess you will have to do like guys do, grit your teeth and ask him for his number. If he likes you, even as a friend, he will probably be flattered.

• You don't you steal his phone and give him your number

• seems reasonable

• Use you point and middle finger to make the lift otherwise you'll hit him with your thumb and he will notice

What Girls Said 0