Why do people stare long & hard at my clothes?

everytime i wear my clothes i get really long stares & looks from all over as if there in awe or something. Like the other day i was wearing leggings with weed leafs on it & i was getting stares from left to right to the point that someone approached me asking if i had weed lol. Whats the big deal that i had weed pants on? what gives?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had this kind of same situation happen one time when I was on a train and everyone was looking at my crotch area, except I was rather flattered initially. I wondered what gave. Was it that new brand of deodorant I was wearing? Did I just style my hair really nicely that day? Maybe I was just kind of pumped up from the workout earlier?

Then I looked down and noticed my fly was unzipped and worse, a big chunk of my boxer-briefs was sticking straight out from the middle of the zipper.

Immediately embarrassed, my gut reaction was to reach for my zipper and zip it up. But I realized soon that doing this would only add to the embarrassment as opposed to simply being perceived as being oblivious about it rather than ashamed of it.

So after contemplating this dilemma for some time, I put my hands on my hips and thrust my pelvis out, so as to show the world not only acknowledgement but the fact that I didn't care, proudly showing off that I didn't mind revealing my open window to the world. This seemed like the least embarrassing course of action, and I felt some great sense of pride in doing this afterwards as I confidently walked out of the train with the fly still unzipped.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this at all relates to your situation, as it's so lacking in background information. But perhaps it's something like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, maybe I would just give a quick glance because it's unusual, but I wouldn't stare. 😂
    That approach to ask if you have weed though, lol! 😂👏

• lmaooo 😭 that was an unusual approach

What Guys Said 6

• Assuming you hadn't sharted, or fallen victim to a deeply-impacted wedgie, I've no idea why people were staring at your clothing. Perhaps you simply ran into a gaggle of prowling perverts.

• Maybe people like your look , and maybe some were trying to figure out if it was pot leaves. I have a pair of pot leave pants my self, constantly having people complement them and ask questions , i guess if you don't like that you should leave them at home or do w/e.

• It depends, are you wearing skimpy clothes or shiny bright clothes. I wore a shirt with nudes all over it, I got stares left from right from old, young and poor.

That situation?

• pretty much what DrKran said, need more info to give a proper answer :/

• That's a hippy dealer started pack OP

• May be they was just checking u out

• 0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They thought you smoke weed
    If you do I don't know
    Plus might be inappropriate just saying
    Hence the stares

• well weed pants would have people sorting you out for the best brand of weed they can find. Same as guns and any other illegal shi! However , if you have really nice clothes as in brands and stuff then people may just be admiring you.

• if i saw someone wearing weed pants i'd think they're immature, that's why