Girls, how do you get used to wearing a bikini?

I really want to wear a bikini because all of my friends do but honestly I'm not comfortable with showing my body like that especially to girls with a much better body structure than I do.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, if you're not comfortable wearing a bikini, you don't have to. I have seen some really cute tankini and skirt combos that you might feel more comfortable in. You can also wear a light-weight cover up over your suit if you still feel self-conscious.

What Girls Said 5

• you dont have to wear a bikini if you just because your friends are. If you really want to start wearing a bikini take small steps to become more confident. Try a one piece suit with cuts in the side, or a tankini (a bikini with a flap over the front to cover your stomach) to build your confidence. you'll look amazing in a bikini, you dont need a super fit body to rock one!

• I just wore it around I felt kinda naked at first but then I got used to it.
    Will you describe what you look like , body shape , etc

• I've always loved wearing bikinis so it wasn't anything for me to get used to.

But get used to it wear a bikini around the house for a while, then when you get comfortable with it walk around outside in the yard, then wear it around the neighborhood with shorts over the bottoms, then wear it to the beach or pool.

• First you get the body for one, then you have nothing to get used to. If you're overweight you should probably lose weight before stripping down

• If you don't feel comfortable in a bikini, then there are other options too. My favorite is the monokini because it makes you look slimmer and it is like a one-piece and a bikini combined