Do all men look?

My man says he doesn't need to look at other women, but I'm not sure, I never see him doing it but everyone always says ALL MEN LOOK. Men is this true? or could you actually find a women that would make you not feel the need to?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is only interested in you he won't look at other girls but avert his eyes. This is what a partner will do if he is commited to you. If he is looking at other girls in your presence then he isn't into you totally, if he looks at other girls when you are not around he isn't in to you totally. Yes it is possible to find a woman and fall for her so you don't need to look at other women.

What Guys Said 6

• I agree with Glntrovert, everyone looks.

When you asked your guy if he looks at women he might have thought you meant looking at them the way he looks at you. Which I would have to say is completely different, when you're with someone you aren't going to look at them as if they are a stranger, or a friend. It's something more, so when you ask if he looks at other women the feeling he has looking at them would be a glance of something he doesn't need since he has you.

When I'm asked that question I say no, because I feel that when you say "look" you mean something like "are you attracted to her?" or "are you picturing her naked?". Lol, strange way of thinking but it gets me out of trouble. But if he really was looking at them that way, would you really want to hear the truth?

• Yeah but could you actually find a girl that makes you not want to look at another women for any reason sexual or not?

• I don't think I'm understanding the question you're asking much.

If you're asking for a guy to just stop looking at any girl for any reason that's a bit out there, curiosity turns our head weather it be girl, guy, animal, or something shiny lol.

The feeling to not want to look is a definite yes though, I've been with my girl for a year and a half and I haven't had any type of urge to look at anyone but her. My head does turn occasionally but its not because I'm interested in what I see.

• Sorry that's not what I meant lol. a glance or checking your souroundings is completey different. I mean looking at other women in a sexual way.

• Well, I don't think that it's possible. I can't really speak for other men, but I really don't think it's possible. I know that its possible to look casually and feel no connection. I mean, a guy isn't going to try to walk through life going, "Oh shoot, another girl is walking by. I have to avert my eyes so I don't look at her because I'm dating right now." Yeah, he looks. The question is whether he's aroused by what he's looking at.

That's just my take on it, though.

• Guys suck :P seriously, get a stronger will!

I always think "oh shoot, I have to avert my eyes". even when I'm single lol I look away every time I see something hot, but we already had that, didn't wqe? ;)

• T Beezy's answer was a very good one. "Looking" doesn't constitute "checking her out and wondering what that sweet ass would be like in bed." We are going to look. It might not be sexual, but it's still worth looking at. Maybe I'm wondering what her (or his, this isn't gender specific) t-shirt says. Maybe she's a friend of mine, in which case I would want to confirm whether she is or is not and act accordingly (because it would be extremely rude to just pass a friend by because you're with your girlfriend). Maybe I saw her reaching for her pocket, which could easily contain a weapon (which would be a very bad thing to ignore).

The problem is that women usually assume that looking at another woman means you are imagining what she looks like naked, and how awesome it would be to have sex with her. Guys can avoid that, definitely. Most often, it's just observation, with no motive behind it other than gathering information about your surroundings.

In short, guys can avoid looking at other women sexually, but they aren't going to avoid looking at people and things around them.

• We all look, some are just more discrete about it.

• I think T has hit the nail on the head! Nothing else can really be said.

• EVERYONE looks... don't point out obvious exceptions eg. blind people..

What Girls Said 1

• Come on everyone looks at someone that is attractive to them and sometimes there mind takes them to the sexual factor its natural thing to do its not just men can you really say youve never seen a buff good looking guy and thought to yourself id like to f that lol. doesn't mean you would its natural to fantasize so yea he's does look and no its not possible to not do this even if you are in love .