Perfume / Cologne?

Is wearing perfume everyday optional or is it like deodorant where it's more of a requirement? I don't smell bad or anything. I shower everday and don't do much that would make me sweat, so there's that. How often am I supposed to put it on?

• everday
  • sometimes
  • to certain events or on some occasions
  • never
  • results

Most Helpful Girl

• its completely up to you if you want to wear perfume or cologne. It is not requirement and I know plenty of girls who dont wear any. Its up to you!

What Guys Said 1

• I put it on every day instead of deodrant. I use non-smelling anti perspirant roll on to stop me from sweating as well.

What Girls Said 6

• I like wearing body spray daily. It's a good scent and just makes me feel better. It's not a requirement, but I feel like it's a topper to my outfit.

• Perfume smells awful to me and it gives me a head ache. I hate when girls bathe in it after every period and then I end up getting a migraine. So in my opinion, definitely optional

• As long as you're clean and use deodorant it's optional! Personally I have an everyday kind of one and then a few expensive ones I use on special occasions or if I'm going out somewhere nice!

• It makes me feel so much better when I wear perfume. I actually make my own with essential oils and I absolutely love it. It really depends on who you are as a person, though. Obviously deodorant is something you need to wear every single day, but if you're okay with just wearing that on a day-to-day basis then I'm sure no one is going to judge you for it (as long as you don't smell like a skunk lmao)

• I don't wear it ever day because I use a lot of scented lotions

• I wear it cuz I like it and it smells good