Best and fastest way to grow hair?

I Take biotin 10,000 mg. and I also put coconut oil on my hair but I don't see it growing fast enough... Any tips lady's? I really wanna grow my hair back to how it used to be.. Don't feel as pretty with it short :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Besides biotin, maybe you should also include other B vitamins as well. I heard that Hairfinity is good for hair growth but I never tried it. Maybe you could look it up. Also their are natural hair masks made from avocados, eggs, etc that you can do to help your hair. Eating healthy and hot oil treatments can also aid in hair growth. Check it out on pinterest, you're going to find something that suits you. Hope that helped.

What Guys Said 1

• As someone else said, protein. Hair is made up of proteins, so when your body has tons of it, some goes to hair growth

What Girls Said 6

• Um.

Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, meats, and fish. Good food is good for your hair. Diet may seem unrelated to your hair, but it actually makes a huge difference.

Food nourishes your body, and since your hair is part of your body, food also nourishes your hair. Since hair is made of protein, make sure you're getting plenty of protein in your diet.

Yeah.

^.^

• Run through head with cold water and dont use shampoos that has too many ingredients drying your scalp out

• I'm growing mine too and it seems like it takes an eternity! Everyone here had good tips. Prenatal vitamins are the old standby but also make sure that you're drinking plenty of water on top of all those other things. Our bodies need it and our hair needs it to grow♡

• You need time.

• You want your hair and your nails grow faster you have to include protein in your food as u can and drink milk too because protein is The essential ingredient for hair also I heard Castor-oil, Watercress oil, olive oil and Argan oil are so helpful

• - Apply Argan oil/Moroccan oil or Coconut oil or olive oil.
    - Apply mask treatments with olive oil & avocado & eggs.
    - Scalp massage for 20 minutes 3 days a week.
    - Biotin supplements.
    - Consume foods rich in protein and omega-3.
    - Use a wide-toothed comb instead of a paddle brush.
    - Use sulfate free products on your hair.
    - If you dye your hair once a month, try touching up the roots once every 3 months or so.
    - Wash your hair less often.

I hope I helped *.*!