Good plastic surgeons?

Is there any of you out there who has had some sort of facial cosmetic surgery performed? Or do you know of someone who has had cosmetic surgery? What where the results? Would they suggest the surgeon, trust the surgeon to do another procedure? If so could you inform me about the doctor.

I understand that initially people like people for who they are...

I'm looking into rhinoplasty, cheek implants, and eye lid surgery. Maybe a few more procedures. I have been surfing the web for months. Word of mouth is good and no one in my community can supply me with feed back.

Please inform me about good surgeons!

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't get surgery you don't need it the face you have is the one you were meant to have why would you change that? you are unique there will never be another person like you and you should feel beautiful because of that fact alone.

You need to look at your face as a whole and stop picking yourself apart. you look in that mirror every damn day and tell yourself you're beautiful because you are. stop thinking about getting surgery when you know you'll look more artificial than Joan Rivers. I don't understand why so many people think they can be perfect when they fail to realize no one is perfect every one is messed up one way or another, they fail to realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder they fail to realize that even the people they think are pretty are messed too and are ugly to at least one person. The idea of someone being beautiful can never be generalized because no one is the same do you understand?

Someone out there thinks you are the most beautiful person in the world think about that every time you feel insecure about your appearance and most importantly, learn to accept and love the way you look.

Oh and watch the Tyra Show she's such and inspiration to women who feel this way.

DONT GET SURGERY!

Good Luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Unless you have a medical problem, the best cosmetic surgeons will be the surgeon that talks you out of cosmetic surgery.

What Girls Said 4

• I've considered it but I'm so scared. I have a nice nose already and generally love the way I look. I heard in Korea it's cheap but I still wouldn't do it. I'm sure if you go and ask a MD and possibly solve it that way, things might be able to be worked out.

• - link

- link

- link

- link

- link

- link

.. and I'll let you decide whether you want surgery or not.

• Don't mess around with your face! If it turns out bad.. there is really no coming back from it.. boobs jobs- fine.. butt implants- sure, why not.. But leave your face alone sweetheart! Not worth the risk. Ask this lady.. link

• Well I think you are better the way you are. If you want to do surgery do it if not don't do it.