Guys, What is your opinion on crazy colored hair?

I have been debating coloring my hair some kind of crazy color (perhaps blue) but some of my guy friends have told me that it comes off as childish. I wanted to know what guys opinions were of girls with crazy hair colors?

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I go crazy for crazy colored hair. So attractive in my opinion. Bright green, bright blue, hot pink... oh man. Get me excited just thinking about it, hahaha!

• Depends how crazo are we talkin yo? Like rainbow? Helll nah. I do like colors like silver or anything more muted. I guess more on the side of cool colors as opposed to warm. Although pink hair is kinda a thing for me tho. It's so weird that I like it :D And no it does not come off as childish. Those guys are pricks then. XD

• My opinion? Unnecessary.

• Colorful hair is amazing, although I hate when it's only the edges, or a mush of all the colors in the world (or even more than 2 )

Also, I think darker is better, for example darker purple, darker blue or green and so on.
    It's extremely eye catching and dreamy to look at, so I love it.

• I love that shit... any color/s looks good to me ^_^

• I dont like crazy hair colours. Only natural looking hair.

• I love certain styles yea :)

• A girl who color her hair into a crazy color is hotter for me, but less elegant. Anyway, I prefer girls who often changes their hair color than girls who always dye her hair into the same color.

• if i was into anime i'd dig it

• I'm not interested much in crazy colors to be honest.

• I say go for it if that is what you want to do. Personally I like it

• It works for some and red seems to be better but it's not for everyone