What fashion styles do guys like on girls?

Guys, I bought this girls fit polo so its snug, and its purple and green. For pants with it I wear fitted jeans (not super tight, they are fitted in thighs and then looser in the lower leg, not flared, not tapered. I wear them with the bottom of the leg rolled up about an inch, and then sperry topsiders for shoes. I have long blonde-ish brown hair, and blue/grey/green eyes. Do you think that this is a good outfit? I'm 14, but I've been asked what my major in college is, so I look a bit older. It's mostly my behavior that makes me seem older though. I'm fit, about 5 feet 4 inches, and a size two. Thanks!

thanks, sperrys are just leather loafer type of shoes
Heres the shirt link

Most Helpful Guy

• no idea what sperry topsiders are, but it sounds like a good look. I like it a lot.

• I think it would look better with some sort of sneaker but its not bad

• Either one will work really. I think slimmer might be better.

• Thanks that what I thought too :)

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a killer outfit!

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds kind of dull..it's just a top and jeans...

• Ok...then what would you suggest?

• Good to know, I'm not too much into accessories, I wear my earring studs and my watch, simple and practical haha

• No more shallow than any first impression, really. That's all we have to go on when making first impressions. Looks.

• UM IT JUST SOUNDS LIKE A SIMPLE BASIC OUTFIT. NOT REALLY BAD IF THATS UR STYLE BUT I WOULD ACCESSORIZE A LIL FOR MORE OF A WOW EFFECT