Guys, I normally wear low cut shirts. Do you think it's a sign of a slut?

I normally wear low cut shirts because I can't find many shirts that cover everything up. I have a tiny figure and my breast don't go along with my body shape. I like to show my stomach area but not so much above it but they stick out further and the only way to show one off is to show the other. I'm not a slut and I don't want to come off as one. So is the low cut shirts okay. Nothings like popping out or anything like that but you def. can notice. Is it okay to wear the low cut shirts?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have every right to were low cut shirts. Some guys will think your a slut, but those ones are idiots so just ignore them. A slut is a woman who has sex any chance she gets, with whomever ("sexually promiscuous", in dictionary terms). Last time I checked, wearing a low cut shirt and having sex were to VERY different things. Although, expect guys to stare down your shirt. And don't complain or judge them badly because of it. That would make you a huge hypocrite. We know you check out our buttes and crouches. It's completely natural fit you to do that. It's completely natural for us to stare down your shirt.

In summary, any guys who's opinion matters won't consider you a slut. Guys will stare down your shirt. It's natural and you do very similar things to them, so don't judge them badly for it.

What Guys Said 1

• No not at all I mean some may think so or say otherwise but to me no I wouldn't think she would be. Wear whatever you like and what you are comfortable in.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think its being sluttish. Now if you were to wear low cut shirts PLUS mini skirts a lot then I'd think that's sluttish.