Girls, Short shorts with long sleeves?

So, since I've started going back to school, I've noticed girls wearing short short and any top with long sleeves (for example, hoodies) when it's cold outside. Why is that? Wouldn't their legs get cold? Girls, please explain.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate long pants and just find shorts more comfortable, plus my arms usually get cold and my legs dont...

What Girls Said 7

• Could just be a good balance!

• are you a teacher? just curious since your age is 30-35

• My arms get colder than my legs, for one thing, and I love wearing shorts, for another. Also sometimes in the mornings it's cold, but later it warms up. Where I'm from I see guys doing that more than girls though, I see them doing it when it's snowing outside. Lol

• uh yeah, but us, as women who get judged very often, would rather look to impress others rather then be comfortable. that's the sad truth of the world, my man.

• I never wear that, I wear pants and have leggings underneath at all times lol

• Out here in Florida that's normal! I'll even do that sometimes in the summer!

• Because fashion logic duh