Do opposites attract?

Guys and girls, what are your opinions on the whole opposites attract quote?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, for sure. I liked this guy who was Arabic, really outgoing, dressed really well, and was really flirty. Surprisingly enough, he liked me too. I'm white as snow, shy and awkward, I dress for comfort, and I'm not flirty at all. We did have the same taste in music, though.

Sadly, although opposites attract, they aren't always compatible. =(

What Guys Said 2

• There's some truth to that. I think that some of us aren't as open-minded toward a member of the opposite sex who happens to be of a different ethnicity, personality, etc., but would otherwise be a good match. It's quite unfortunate; a lot of missed opportunities happen because of that.

• Until a really cute girl wants my jewels, I'm gonna say no. As far as I know, ugly attracts ugly, and attractive attracts attractive. But if that changes, I'll let you know!

What Girls Said 1

• I definitely agree that opposites can attract. Somehow, the guy I'm seeing and I are polar opposites in everything under the sun - from looks (I'm Asian, he's white) to taste in music (I'm mainstream, he's metal) to diet (I'm a carnivore, he's a vegan). But somehow, unexpectedly and thankfully - we work.