Girls, have you ever wore false eyelashes?

• Yes
    29% (33)
  • No
    71% (80)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
Yes, I have gotten extensions not the cheap ones from the store. I have had them professionally applied.

Do u do them urself?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So worth it.

2|0
    0|0
    • The actual extensions, I mean.

Worn the over-the-top Ardell ones, too. Those have their place, but that isn't what came to mind first.

• Show All
    • @COCOCHANEL Yr lashes are just hair. They grow out, fall out and replace themselves, exactly like all other hair.
      So, even if the extensions DO damage the lash, it wouldn't matter.

I don't know about Japanese taxes. Here, you just need to be able to present a good argument that the expense is (a) not exorbitant, and (b) reasonably essential to a profitable business.
      Apparently most freelancers are total crap in tax court / in audits, so, any halfway reasonable presentation seems to go over okay. (:

What Girls Said 37

• Nope, never.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, on my 19th birthday, my friends and I all got gussied up so that I could buy my first legal drink (I didn't get carded and was very disappointed).

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, I like the way natural lashes look. I hate the look of extensions of any kind (hair or lashes)

1|0
    0|0
  • No I never tired.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't ever worn them, but sometimes I want to try them. some girls can really pull them off

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! My eyelashes are naturally long, in fact, I used to trim them when I was younger because I didn't like how they basically made me look like that elephant from Sesame Street lol Now I don't cut them anymore, but they're still long.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope never wore them and have no intention to

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have many times. Now a days I use the Younique mascara which is fiber lashes you apply on and then you set them with a gel. It costs quite a bit for a mascara but it's totally worth it! I wear it everyday. Looks like fake eye lashes but it's not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I prefer all that is natural

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried the other night and lawd have mercy on my soul that shit was haaaaard

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I've been curious about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once. My mom put them on me one night to make me look older so she could sneak me into a bar. It worked. But I don't need them on regular days, my lashes are already pretty long. Not real thick, but I'm okay with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tried that one for a party, sweated profusely and they just literally fell off my eyelids. 😂

So nope. Never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I wear them whenever Im out. I just have a few, some more dense and thick than others and I just apply the ones I feel matches the night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried at home a few times but never successfully, which is a shame because I have something like 22 pairs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember trying to wear them when I was 12 but couldn't get it right.

That was the one and only time.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes for cosplay :)

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. I hardly even wear make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use fake eyelashes almost everyday , I use some that look natural not those really big and thick ones , people think they're my real eyelashes that's how natural they look, I haven't gotten the extensions but I want to

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear hand-crafted false lashes made of real fur by a brand called astraea

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I already have long pretty eyelashes (my "sister" said so) and I don't need them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I kinda wanna try them, I feel like I need to lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I want to try some

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I have not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have worn them before.

0|0
    0|0
  • no but i wouldn't say never. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont care for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never tried them because i have to wear glasses and they lashes would get smooshed in between

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes for parties/going out

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls