I'm a hideous creature, but this girl thinks I'm cute?

What should I do? Is there something wrong with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with her! But there is something wrong with you; you don't have confidence and don't believe in yourself. You need to love yourself before thinking anyone else will. Be comfortable in your own skin. But if she likes you then go for it. Don't let your low self esteem get in the way of something that has the possibility of being great.

What Girls Said 4

• No, I think theirs something wrong with you though by insulting yourself like that. Be happy she thinks that of you man.

• Low self esteem eh?

Perhaps your personality is quite amazing, cute is more than just a visual word. :)

• You know I get that feeling sometimes too. Hey- why knock it? If she likes you, she likes you just go with the flow dude.

• There's nothing wrong with her, there's something wrong with you. You're not confident about your looks.

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you describe yourself like that then that might be your problem. Being a downer seems to repel people. I used to be really negative too and it took me a long time to change my attitude. For me it was a symptom of depression and it's something you might want to look into. At the very least it sounds like you have low self esteem. And when you have low self esteem and especially depression your mind kind of plays tricks on you in that it discards information that contradicts your negative beliefs about yourself. And a girl thinking that you're cute is powerful evidence, no?

The best thing you can do: JUST ROLL WITH IT!