Please help me pick a bag for uni👜📚🎓?

I'm starting a new degree and since my other bag is worn out, I wanna start with a nice sutrdy one that will hold my laptop, stationery, girly essentials, books, and most importantly, my food. 🍌

Which one/s would you recommend? I can't pick. 🙈

Adidas Red:

Please help me pick a bag for uni👜📚🎓?
Puma Black:

Puma Navy Blue:

Nike Black:

Nike White:

Thanks guys, your opinions actually do help me make up my mind lol :)

#geekyfashionistalife 💁🏽

• Adidas Red 🚒
  • Puma Black 🎱
  • Puma Navy Blue 👖
  • Nike Black ✔️
  • Nike White 🐚
For anyone who cares lol: i went with puma navy blue! :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not all of them? Lol I like the Nike white one and the puma navy blue :)

What Guys Said 28

• Whatever one is the least expensive, most durable and reliable, functional and has the most positive reviews, I'm not really the best guy in this area though I still use my computer bag from a decade ago.

but I like red so I'll just choose that one since I'm not the one buying or using it lol.

• Lol so a grocery shopping bag lol that's inexpensive

www.uline.com/images/product/Large/S_20659_L.jpg

• @ConsultantIsBack Haha nah, though I can think of something even cheaper a organic grocery bag ( double bag it though )

I never got the hype with brand name items I mean really all your doing is paying for the name.

But she knows I was just joking with my main comment, obviously the red one is probably the best choice since it looks like it has lots of room, and black and white show dirt really easily so you'd always be obsessively cleaning it.

• I got just the thing for you
    www.likecool.com/.../...Turtle-Shell-Backpacks.jpg
    by the way if we ever start dating I want that for Saint Valentines xD

• LOL! id so do it if i could fit my stuff! :P
      ok ill have it shipped over by then

• I hope you know I was kidding lol you really deserve every flower on the planet.

• OMG I can't 😭❤️ 😭 ❤️ 😭 ❤️ 😭 ❤️

• I recommend Adidas Red, it looks very cool, and it suits you well :)

• I'd go with the red Adidas bag, simply because the strap is thicker and will be more comfortable to carry on your shoulder.

• Either the red Adidas or the white Nike

• Difficult to maintain but I choose Nike White :D <3 followed closely by Adidas Red

I'm kind of partial towards White color and yes Nike ;) + yes I like high maintenance ha ha

• cool thanks =] and i am not high maintenance...

• ha ha ha ha I meant I like high maintenance stuff, never implied you are high maintenance though you should be :D

And you are welcome little lioness <3

• Out of those options I'd say go for one of the puma ones. It's a good size for everything you've listed but I don't think you have to worry about the food aspect if all you're taking is a banana.

I think the red one is ugleh though. #justsayin

• hah thanks. u know i tried out talking to the seller of the pumas and I'm pretty sure he's trying to scam me so I'm a little scared.
      id have to look for it from someone else =/

• Go for Nike, I can picture a handgun, keez of yayo, and bundles of cash in there. lmao

• I always like white, but it gets dirty fairly quickly, so go with something beige

• true, i don't know how easily that white bag could get dirty. thanks for ur opinion1

• dang they look expensive.

I'd go with the Puma Navy Blue.

• I'm really liking the white nike bag.

• For some odd reason. .. i see the red one matching you. On a side note. Gees don't melt us with your picture!

• the first one is the type of bag I would go for, but not a fan of the adidas logo on it

• Puma navy blue.

• I like the Adidas Red.

• We had those bags in 80'sat school good to see them making a comeback
    Can you still get record bags?
    they're more 90's schooldays.
    www.merchandisemania.co.uk/.../...d-Record-bag.jpg

• Adidas red is hot like the Australian. It's a hybrid between elegant and sporty. 👍✌💼💼

• How much stuff do girls put in their bags?

I like the red Adidas one the most, it looks easier to carry and most likely has a laptop compartment. But the black puma also has a strap... But then Adidas > Puma
    Are you able to look inside? Make sure there's room.

Hope this helps, probably doesn't...

• everything helps. yeah i can see inside and out, I've got descriptions and stuff too.

• My photographic imagination says that the Nike white would be a nice bag for you... one or another way I see "a match" :D

• I like the Puma black bag

• Puma Black 🎱

• 0|1
    • That's so gross. I wouldn't even want to touch it.

• @Octavius You can't even touch a bag, made from the same material as any other bag, just because it looks like balls?

It's time to leave the closet.

• Top of the Mernin to ya mate 😀 How's straya and all the blokes by the barbie

• working at a university myself i would go for a darker colour, storage tends to be limited in rooms as well so consider size...

• Diffidently the Adidas Red.

• I think puma black is hot. But this is a bias opinion since I love the puma brand and the color black

• I guess the 1st one, but I would go for whatever is cheapest.

• I like the red adidas

What Girls Said 26

• The adidas red. The bags with straps are less awkward to carry, because the other bags either look like a purse or a sporty version of a briefcase and you'd be carrying them like briefcases too. I don't know, lmao.

• "A" For Absolutely, @justbanANNaz
    The Best from the Rest.
    Good luck. xx

• Omg I want that white Nike for myself!

• I voted the Adidas Red one.

• thanks love! looks like i may be settling on it :)

• Oh good. It's a great colour & shape and you should be able to fit all you need inside. Hopefully it will last a good while too. Good luck with the new degree 👍

• yeah it's got lots of room and compartments too. hope so, i'll see how it goes.
      gosh thank u so much xx good luck with all your endeavours too <3

• get the adidas red bag

• You need a bag that doesn't have flimsy handles. If I am correct Adidas red is the only one that fits in that category. However I don't think it is large enough to carry everything you want. I know exactly what you're talking about because I'm a graduate student and have to carry an enormous amount of junk around. Thank God I'm always on a diet so the food part doesn't apply. I would reevaluate. I would pick a black bag or dark blue bag that has heavy handles and then look inside for the pockets. What kind of pockets are inside will they hold pens paper etc. is it big enough to carry your laptop 17 inch laptops on not readily fillable into most bags.. Remember the inside is just as important as the outside

• Puma black.
    Black is a "colour" that can go well with a lot of outfits and won't show smudges/marks/dirt as obviously.
    Not only that, it looks larger so you can fit more textbooks, books, notes and nicknacks in, and it looks like there are more compartments to make it easy to locate specfic items that you may need to grab out quickly and quietly during a lecture. Nothing worse than grabbing the lecturers attention when you don't want it.

• Well, to start..

I think black and white are better options then blue and red, just from the matching/complimenting points of view.

but then, do you own/wear any of those brands of shoes?

I'd feel silly wearing Nike's and carrying an Adidas bag

• personally I just use my long champ bag for all that stuff, it's held up for about 2 and half years and still going strong.

• I like the first 2. But I think the second one goes with everything, black is pretty awesome lol
    Good luck with uni this year! :)

• I like the red one best.

• I think you should buy one on wheels!

• i thought about it but it seems like a hassle to me because i take transport sometimes. thanks anyway =]

• they can be yeah, except with me i carry max 2 or 3 so it isn't too bad =]

• Oh mine are extemely heavy!

• I like the Puma navy blue ☺

• Adidas looks bomb (like you) as always (like you).

Oh shit.

Nike looks bomb asf too tho.

Shit.

• omg u sexy thing where the hell have u been?

• I've been gone again to make more room for studies and other stuff :( ...

Hopefully I'll stay for a bit longer this time. I missed you tho beautiful ;*

• ohhh i hope that's been going well for you. we've missed u round here!
      aw thanks lovely <3

• damn.. all are hideous..

• I like the puma navy one :)

d2rrhyjn89lo6u.cloudfront.net/.../1.jpg < how about that one?

• puma black can easily fit everything you wear
    but the prettiest is the puma navy blue
    the red one is cool too but I don t know about matching stuff with it
    heck I am more confused than you :P
    what degree are you going to do? ^^

• I love the red adidas one 😍

• the white nike one :)

• chanel bags are hot, i have a few! get one instead, those puma and nike bags look eh! but if i had to choose ill go with the black puma. although i wouldn't wear puma as a purse.

• Lol! I just voted for the puma navy blue. Looks so good!

• I like the Adidas red bag 😝

• The first one or last one.

I did pick the first one for the poll

• I love the Adidas Red one.

• They're all kind of terrible. I would go with something from Targus, quality stuff. http://targus.com/us/messengers

• haha, im not really asking for anything other than what i picked. if u don't like them, no worries. thanks.

• I like the 2nd one!