Could a guy like a girl who is always covering herself up?

Well, I personally have problems where I can't wear anything too flashy becasue I'd feel like everyone's staring at me. I get really uncomfortable and get the urge to hide under a table or something haha (plus, if I did wear something flashy, everyone I know WOULD be staring at me because they'd be surprised lol). I never wear makeup (only once as a brides maid and I looked the same hah), I have a very large bust for an Asian girl (korean), and I'm super short and chubby-ish? Squishy? I'm not over-weight but definitely not skinny. Anyways, because of these things I try to cover myself up with long baggy sweaters and t-shirts while wearing leggings underneath, toping it all off with a long jacket in winter. I'm sure I still look girly because I like diamond earings, necklaces, etc... and I have a baby face, long wavy hair, and thin bangs, but I doubt that I ever come off as sexy or hot nor can I imagine myself ever going out in a tank top and a miniskirt. So, my mom said that if I dressed more like someone my age instead of an old lady and made more friends (because I'm an introvert in front of strangers [unless I am hyper on sugar lol]), then I would easily find a boyfriend which I have.. never.. had... o__o You could say this is just a matter of whether you like hot girls or cute girls. I'm probably more of a cute girl based on looks because of my shortness but personality wise, I'd say I'm neither because I am actually very serious and mature (atleast from a strangers point of view).

So my question is, would guys still be attracted to a girl like this? I don't really want to change my appearance to get a boyfriend but I don't want to look like I don't care about my looks or that I don't take care of myself. When it really comes down to it, I dont want to change anything about myslef so that when a guy does end up liking me, it would be just me and nothing else, but what do you guys think? Does it even matter? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it's really smart at least once into a relationship (a slightly more sexy and revealing outfit might be better earlier if you're trying to entice him).

The more you kind of hide your body from your boyfriend, the more pleasing it can be to undress you.

My wife is kind of opposite. We shower together. I got used to her body very quickly, and then a lot of the excitement of undressing her just went away. I've seen her naked like so many times now, can visualize every inch of her body clearly in my head.

Girlfriends in the past who were more conservative and wouldn't even let me see them in a shower naked turned me into a total perv, like I was trying to peek under the towels after they covered themselves up (I just wanted to see them naked so badly). Those types often wouldn't even let me see them when they got out of bed until they put on their make-up. And while that drove me crazy, it helped me stay kind of overcome with desire for a longer duration in the relationship.

• Put another way, if you treat your body like a treasure to be protected and hidden, then it'll tend to rise in value to your boyfriends.

Most Helpful Girl

• if a guy can't respect that, he ain't worth it. period.

What Guys Said 9

• That's absolutely fine if you never want to change yourself, of course that's the right way to think, you shouldn't have to change in order to be in a relationship. Hence no, it doesn't matter you should be yourself

• I actually prefer a little modesty with clothing. And no, it's not true that a woman has to show all her skin to be seen as sexy.

• Well you don't have to go from zero to slut in a day. Try putting on a little discreet makeup and see how you feel, and whether people react any differently. Consider it a scientific experiment. Everyone likes science.

• Won't make a difference
    So nothing to worry 👍

• She will be pursued by the right type of guys

• Sometimes people stare at you because you are wearing baggy cloths that are out of the norm. But wear what you want.

• I think so, its all down to personal preference. But woweee your overthinking it :D

• Haha I knoww, but I can't help it! I just get so curious!

• I've heard a lot of people find thicker Asian girls sexy. Because its so rare.

• i only date such girls.

• know that I DESPISE when girls dress really revealingly. Like seriously? She can't pride herself enough to cover up, I mean thats nasty. Do you like seeing an old dude's butt crack when he bends over? No thats disgusting, and thats exactly how I feel when I see cleavage... it doesn't look good so put it away. I like to see my girl dress modestly because, I date mature, adults who take pride in their appearance. Likewise I dress nicely, on the conservative side because its pretty hypocritical to ask women to dress one way, and you dress another, so I dress modestly, I expect women that I date to do the same. Bottom line though its a good thing to cover up, this society worships skin and half naked women running around, and they portray it as women's empowerment to dress the way they want... anyone I'm starting to get political so I'll stop, as I said though its perfectly okay to dress this way and I prefer girls that dress the way you do. Modern fashion is downright trashy, its actually refreshing hearing a girl (you) dressing a different way, I applaud you for that, because a lot of girls dont have the strength to do this kind of thing.

• Also dont worry too much about getting a boyfriend, I know how your parents can be about trying to encourage you to find a nice guy, and this is certainly an admirable thing to do, but at your age that should be the least of your concerns. In high school I remem ber everyone was just looking for sex, a good night out, or someone to pay for their dinner. I'm sure you are a really great girl, you sound like someone that deserves a great boyfriend and I really do admire that you aren't dressing like the majority (again most girls just follow the crowd and dress the same way), but you are doing something different and so I really respect that. If you continue doing what your doing you will eventually find a good guy. Trust me, I know in the long run you are better off. If a guy approaches you because he likes how much skin you are showing do you really think his priorities are in a good place? This way you will hopefully eventually find a great guy, I have faith that someone like you can d

What Girls Said 2

• Yep a guy can like you.

• I'm sure a guy would be attracted to you just the way you are! As long as you look like you care (concerning showering, brushing your teeth, etc.) dress how you want.
    I've gone out before where I literally didn't care how I looked and still got complimented and asked out.
    Don't change yourself for a guy. The right guy will like you how you are.