- When it's out of fashion.5% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- When discoloration starts.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- When stitches come apart.0% (0)17% (1)4% (1)Vote
- When it's torn.25% (5)17% (1)23% (6)Vote
- When it doesn't fit anymore.35% (7)50% (3)38% (10)Vote
- I never throw any clothes. I recycle.35% (7)16% (1)31% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Voted E. I lost a lot of weight in the past year, and my old clothes don't fit me any more. I'll also be moving out of the country very soon, so before going I'll donate my old clothes.0
Most Helpful Girl
By this point in my life, I've mostly got stuff I can resell at damn close to what I paid for it. Sometimes more. So, that's what I do.
Stuff that isn't resellable, or that wouldn't sell for enough to be worth it, I donate to a local charity that does appraisals and compiles IRS-approved receipts.
Stuff that's actually damaged or otherwise not suitable for donation, goes into my husband's scrap pile. (He's a leatherworker, but also does some work with fabrics)0