Girls how do you get waterproof makeup?

How can I make my makeup to be waterproof? I've seen videos of how some have a full face of makeup and throw water on themselves and their makeup still stays on , how can I get that

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's the actual product itself and don't buy those cheap branded ones?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anywhere. You just have to read the make up product.

"waterproof" and your good to go

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• the makeup itself is waterproof, so u buy it from the store and it's got that on the box/packaging. it may cost a bit more but if u need it, it's worth it.

• Haha well there are certain setting sprays you can buy to spray all over your face like the "Urban decay all nighter" it usually works however it stays on because it blocks your pores.

• you cannot "make" your makeup waterproof... but waterproof makeup are sold tho

• Clinique has waterproof mascara and some people sell waterproof and smudge proof lipstick and I've also seen waterproof eyeliners. Other than that, I don't know what else is waterproof but "Wet n Wild" I'm not sure if it is but it might be, look it ip

• Oil based makeup remover

• Are you planning to go swimming?

• setting sprays