Ladies - Do You Actually Notice When A Man Is Well Dressed?

I take a lot of pride in myself, my appearence and how I portray myself to other people. It's funny... in the dating world... I often see women date women like this:

Or guys like this:

Just men who don't really have style and probably couldn't navigate their way around a clothing store.

I try to be different from the average guy, and I typically like to look nicer. This is more of my style:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/35/5f/75/355f75caf72437327e02a5dffa8fe120.jpg

However... I rarely see women with men who are dressed like this (except for celebs, of course).

So... my questions are the following:

1. Do women actually like men who are proactive in the way the look/dress?
2. Do women actually notice a man who is well dressed?
3. Personality aside... why do women typically chose the average, no style guy over the well dressed guy?

• I love a well dressed man and instantly notice them!
  • I don't care how man dresses
  • See Results (Men)
And I made a typo XD:

It's funny... in the dating world... I often see women date women like this:

I meant to say:

It's funny... in the dating world... I often see women date MEN like this:
Need more opinions on this

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I always notice guys who dress like the 4 pictures you have! I think it looks so much better than average clothing

• Right now in life I don't really care, I'm a college student that has hardly any money to buy really nice clothes and I know a lot of men are in the same boat as I am.

What Guys Said 0