Girls, Question for the ladies: What is your favorite foundation?

My favorite is Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation... how about yours? :)

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Loreal Infallible. I'm too cheap for high end foundation lol.

• What shade are you? This might sound weird but I always struggle to find a drugstore foundation in my shade and your skin tone seems to be like mine. I really want to buy a cheaper foundation -.-

• I am 102 shell beige in the infallible line. I use revlon foundation a lot too, but the infallible is so good!

• Awesome thanks I will check it out :)))

What Girls Said 8

• OMG this is my question! hahah I wish I asked this! I only have tired 3.
    Urban decay
    becca
    and hourglass
    old bare mineral...
    I am not sure which one i like. hahah! I think I like becca because it cover all my zits. I like urbany decay because it makes my face glow.
    I didn't like bare mineral because I couldn't see anything change and my zits still showed up but it was old.
    I bought the hourglass foundation liquid it was great but its to expensive to buy the bottle its like 65$ so I am not sure... I wish I tired more but money tight when u don't work and u live with your parents!

• I use to wear esteem lauder double wear however it's too heavy for me! Now I mix two faced 'born this way' and armani luminous silk!

• Did you like armani luminous silk there was a lot of hype about it online?

• @apple24 Honestly it's not that great, my face is neutral so it's not dry not is it oily.. and sometimes it makes my face oily if I don't set it with settling powder, so I suppose on my "drier" spots on my face i'll put it on my cheeks, forehead and the born this way other places. If you have dry skin then it would be really good.

• Oh i have combination skin! I always heard so much about it. hmmm the price tag always made me back off a little. Thanks!

• i definitely recommend foundation from tarte! my skin is really dry and when i put on other foundation, it makes my skin looks really bad. i've been using it for 2 months and a half now and i still have some left. i always use small amount of it but it covers my whole face.

• I like mineral powder. :) I don't have much experience with other brands.

• NARS Cuba. :)
    Perfect for my skin. :)

• I really like that too! ^
    Though I'm sticking to pressed translucent powders right now... Physicians Formula Mineral Wear :)

• I need to get a foundation. I haven't found one that I like but I've been trying this bb cream. I don't know what its called but i like that its lightweight. Not really my color soo..

• Double Wear is my favorite.