Do these boots would look good in a office setting?

I love boots and would love to work in a office. Do these boots would look good in a office setting?

0|1
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Provided they're paired with a sufficiently classy and work-appropriate outfit? Most def.

Good choice by the way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like a pencil skirt and a nice blouse?

• I'd throw in a pair of dark tights, too, just to be safe.

If yr work is casual enough, you could tuck a pair of NICE skinny jeans into these boots, and then pair that with a more flowy or looser-fitting shirt. But, only if it is absolutely a jeans-are-OK type of office.

These are very sexy boots. Which is cool, of course, but also dangerous in a professional setting. LOL
      So, you should just make sure everything else is maybe a notch or two more modest than you'd go otherwise.

Pencil skirt + dark tights + these? Yeah.

• Thanks for MH.

What Guys Said 8

• They are alright with a professional outfit

2|0
    0|0
  • They are sexy, but not slutty. I seen many businesswomen wearing these pair of boots. It's a good choice and you should buy them. I hope this helps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea, they are hotttt

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh sure. I know lots of women who'd wear those boots in my office.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not really. Depending where you work its a little more going out then professional office attire

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they will raise some eyebrows to be honest xD a little over the top.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look so attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm unless it's a very cold day, it would look a bit odd in office , though that's just my views :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I have worn something similar to work. It looks good with a pencil skirt and blouse or even a wrap dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you pair them with pants and a button up blouse - that you button up all the way up then maybe...
    They do look a bit s&m to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're nice but they don't scream office to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I seen a lot of businesswomen wearing them.

• I don't know, they look too sexy to wear in an office.
      I guess if you see other business women wearing them, then you should.

• They are always wearing like suit or a pencil skirt.

• They would look good with a professional outfit

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Make sure wear a suit or pencil skirt with them. I'm a lawyer and have the same pair of boots.

1|0
    0|0
  • As mentioned earlier, they are alright with a professional outfit, but make sure you are comfortable wearing them all day first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if you pair them with pants and not a skirt/dress

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure! Just pair them with dark tights or leggings and you should be good to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a pencil skirt or pants with them and you be set. Sexy boots by the way. I do have a pair.

0|0
    0|0