How many shave/wax above the knee?

So maybe this is me with hairless legs but I don't shave above my knee. I don't see the point seeing as I only grow hair on half of the bottom half of my lower leg and upper leg!

How about you?

• I shave/wax from my ankle to my knee only
  • I shave/wax that whole leg baby
  • Shave? Wax? Don't be stupid, I'm a natural bear!

Most Helpful Guy

• The whole leg. I'm a man, so I have more hair, which I hate, cause it looks unattractive, so I gotta shave the whole leg xD

• Correction, your not a real man otherwise you wouldn't shave your legs.

• Haha you're welcome. I was amused by the comments between you and other users.

For the record, although I think it is more manly to have hair, it's your body and it's your choice. People shave for a variety of reasons, as long as your comfortable. My boyfriend trims his armpit hair because if it's too long it annoys him, so each to their own :)

• To be honest, I started shaving cause girls where I'm from preferred shaved, so that's why I, and most of young guys, started shaving. But now I've grown used to it and I do it for myself, cause here in America, there's a 50-50 division between women who prefer it, and women who don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• I shave the whole leg but I guess it's just because I have dark body hair and the hair above my knee is still pretty obvious.

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't mind... as long as my girl would give me that spontaneous smile and buckets of love she could either shave or not shave, no problem :D

• I'm a man, men don't shave their legs!
    I mean some do like cyclists... So I guess men do shave their legs.

I'm confused...

• I think hair above the knee is only visible if it is dark and more so if it is think. To tell the truth, as much as I hate any hair on women (besides head, eyebrows and lashes) the tiny bit of blond hair on upper leg actually looks sexy when they glow on sunlight. But the legs have to be naturally sexy.

• if you don't have much much hair then there is no need to shave. I keep mine natural :P

• I don't shave yet, but when ever I do I will need to shave everywhere on my body since I am a fuckin hairy bear

• Wow you're sexy!!!

What Girls Said 15

• If I'm going to shave my legs at all, of course I'll include my thighs and everywhere above the knee. I shave for appearance and all but also, when I'm getting intimate with my boyfriend, chances are much higher that he'll make contact with areas above my the knee versus my shins or something.
    I can't imagine stubble or full-on hair in that area as being particularly appealing. :P

• Yeah, I shave above and below the knee. The hair above my knee is not as course but it's visible in the sunlight which is why I still choose to shave.

• Voted A. Same as you, although hopefully I won't need to do that anymore too. I may just get them permanently removed.

• I do the whole damn thing.

• I put cream!

• Definitely shave everything from top to bottom.

• Yeah I always shave it but my above knee hairs are very blond and light. I shave there but I use wax method for my below knee.

• A... No need for more than that. Not really hairy at all.

• No i dont shave.

• I shave my whole leg.

• I like to wax or shave everything. A single bit of hair irritates me. I love being completely hairless, except for my head, eyebrows, and lashes, of course.

• I shave the whole leg.

• Only in the summer or if I'm wearing shorts or a skirt without panty hose. Because I get lazy a lot 😂😂

• Up to knee unless it's summer.

• I'm naturally hairless, so I don't need to shave :P