Blondes over Brunettes

Why do the majority of guys think blondes are hotter... even if the brunette has a prettier face etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about the hair color alone. It's also the lenght, if it is wavy, curly, straight. And more importantly how well it goes with the rest of her body.

The two girls I've really been in love with, and had something going with, were very different. One has long, wavy hair. And lots of it, it's like a mane, and it goes well with her slender body. I find her incredibly hot, and her hair suits her very well. The hair also goes great with her beautiful face, framing both face, neck and shoulders.

The other one is a little less tall, has way shorter hair (down to her shoulders, I think) and it is brown and curly. It too frames her beautiful face, but kinda leaves more focus on her body. I think that's great, because she's a bit more curvy.

For short: It all adds up. To me, there's no special color I go for.

What Guys Said 9

• its a media thing, people get brainwashed into thinking that's what's hot. I find blondes to be very pedestrian, there are just too many (and none of them a re real blondes!). I'm blonde, an actual legitimate blonde (its these Dutch genes I have) so I think that's enought blondliness for any relationship I have. although I don't have an aversioin to blondes, like I wouldn't turn some on down over it but id prefer anohter color.

• It's just a myth

• I personally prefer darker haired girls over the blondes myself. Probably just the guys you know.

• That whole "blondes have more fun" thing is sooooo 1984.

• Well there is a lot more to it than hair color. Blonds are often considered the party outgoing type of girl.

To me many blond girls for the most part hotter than brunettes; however, looks trump hair color any time. I personally like brunettes better. Hair style is also a factor.

• I have always went for the brunette. I like them way better. Brown hair, green eyes = perfect

• I never really figure hair color into deciding if a girls hot or not.

• red

• Not this guy! I'm a brunette fan all the way!

What Girls Said 2

• blondes are known to be bubbly and ditzy and sometimes sluty...no offense twoards anyone but its true...and when guys picture a blonds they picture huge breasts tan skin, curvy body.bubble butt and a killer body..even though a girl with adifferent color hair could have a better body or a pretty face guys tend to think about blondes more

• ahh it seems like such a stereotype...i think anyone can be hot, its an overall thing...anyone can also change their haircolor too...so why does it matter? I think being hot comes from within, confidence, style, how you carry yourself...etc