What do you prefer to wear in general?

At home, when you go grocery shopping etc. Which of those are you more comfortable in? Jeans are more stylish and cool if you ask me, but training pants are more comfortable due to the soft material. I would say I would use training pants for home and gym, and jeans for anything else outside the house. My choise still leans to training pants.

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I wear leggings usually, but skinny jeans are ok sometimes if it's not too hot outside. At home, I wear shorts or yoga pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wanna look like a hobo on the streets... so jeans.

0|2
    0|0
  • I definitely wear jeans with a belt. I find them extremely comfortable and look a lot better

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't actually own a pair of sweatpants. I get too warm when I wear them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeans and a tshirt are my usual go to outfit. If not that then I'm in workout gear.

0|1
    0|0
  • If by training pants, you mean sweats then yes. I wear skinny jeans too, but sweats are more comfy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sweatpants. Women's jeans are much more tight than guys' jeans. So they're not exactly comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly the first
    But at home more likely the second

0|1
    0|0
  • I like jeans and definitely sweats and plaid sweats

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I have to wear jeans and dark shoes because I could be typing at a client's keyboard one minute then routing network wiring in the ceiling or power cables under their desk the next.

0|1
    0|0
  • Suits always in suits

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm just running an errand then I'll throw on some sweats, if I'm going out then it's jeans.

0|1
    0|0
  • My jeans are so broken in they are very comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • We call them tracksuit bottoms in the UK. Only chavs and pedophiles wear those.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear jeans at home, otherwise I'd have to change every time I went out

0|1
    0|0