What should I wear in Dubai (a six days trip from HK)?

Its 23C in the afternoon and 16C in the morning&evening. Seems really hot but have heard that its a conservative country, can't wearing shorts in the mall.(not sure) Im confused about wearing!! but its so freaking H. O. T

Most Helpful Guy

• Gaudy jewelery and overpriced clothing. You'll fit right in.
    Honestly clip a personal fan to your hat and where that around. You won't stand out at all. There are some really odd fashion trends in dubai.
    I'm not kidding, I think a personal fan is the most refreshing choice.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• 23c (73f for my sake) isn't hot at all. that's literally room temperature. that place easily gets over 100f (38c).

www.tripadvisor.com/...Dubai_Emirate_of_Dubai.html

• you can wear shorts if you are a foreigner but can't enter the mosque

• When I was there people were walking with short shorts west what you want people there are amazing and yes it is hot 😂😂

• I think you just allowed to wear common dresses

• now a days temperature is quite fine here, not much hot. rather pleasant

• Wear a burka with only your eyes showing, or else you'll get stoned/burned/raped

What Girls Said 1

• Be conservative and you'll be fine. Those temperatures aren't as hot as you belief they are.

Fabrics that aren't man-made is a good choice for temperature. If your clothes can't 'breath' (air flow) you'll feel hot. Cotton and other natural fabrics are best.

Avoid tight clothes so you won't feel hot... and culture reasons.

So, natural fabric and loose.