How many rings is too many rings?

I once read that if a girl wears too many rings it means she's crazy. I forget what the cutoff number was though. And I usually wear 2 on each hand. I'm not super worried about it and I'll keep wearing them anyways, but I'm just curious what you guys think.

• One is too many. Rings are useless.
  • Two is too many. Why would you need more than one?
  • Three is pushing it. That means you have either three on one hand, or one on one and two on the other. That's uneven. Stop it.
  • Four is too many. I don't have a reason. It just is.
  • Five is where I draw the line.
  • SIX RINGS? No. Just no.
  • I don't care. Ring it up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls can wear a lot of rings which will look nice for guys its diffrent. I personally wear only one silver ring.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a friend who wears maybe 10 or more rings simultaneously, and they look really nice on her because they're all just these extremely thin, plain, gold bands, not anything that's flashy or bulky. I don't think it's the number but the size that matters when it comes to this.

What Guys Said 5

• Just one ring is necessary! The One Ring of Power! Give it to me and let me rule! xD

OK, jokes and Lord of the Rings aside... I barely notice how many rings a girl is using, so I'm clueless about it.

• I would wear two total at most.
    It could be two on one hand or one on each.

I like to keep things tidy.

• I voted C... one on every hand is fine but no more than that :o

• Hmmmm I get that. But I'm going to wear mine anyways XD I like them. They're each special.

• I'd say: as long as you like it and it doesn't look like overkill, it's fine of course :D

• I don't care as long as it looks good

• My girlfriend wears at least four rings at a time and I love it.

What Girls Said 2

• I wear 7 if you break up my wedding band and engagement ring. But I wear a lot of jewelry all the time so... who knows. Maybe I am crazy?😛

• I've worn a ring on every finger sometimes. Usually if I'm wearing rings I'll wear 3 or 4