I've got a few Job interviews in the next few months, What is the best place to get smart looking jackets/balzers?

James Bond sort of look for example, I've just always really loved the look of smart looking clothes, I really really don't like a lot of 'normal' fashion.

I've always wanted something a bit 'longer' but not downward towards my knee area sort of like this;I've got a few Job interviews in the next few months, What is the best place to get smart looking jackets/balzers?
I like it purely because with a suit on underneath it looks fantastic, I really don't mind if it's something shorter like a normal looking suit but with how cold it is around here I just prefer different styles. just looking for similar sort of outfits possibly in a higher quality. I've checked a lot of high-street retailers like H&M, Primark, TopMan, nothing really similar to this.

I've got a suit ready so white top, black tie, black trousers, black shoes, black blazer etc, but I feel something like this can spice it up a little instead of wearing the same jacket everytime.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I'd honestly try a thrift store or use clothing store , just to see if they have something you'd like , honestly new clothing items like this are going to be way too expensive for someone looking for a job. you'd be surprised what some of those stores have