What do you think about this outfit?

What do you think about this outfit?

Most Helpful Girl

• I 'd combine the heels, the leggings and the purse with a dress, for a night out.
    Or I'd wear the leggings with a dressier blouse and some boots.

If I wore the leggings in the daytime, I'd wear them with converses, the same blouse you wear, and a leather backpack instead of a purse.

What Guys Said 12

• The pants/leggings are a bit too glossy. Other than that, nice outfit! :)

• Very sexy

• I like the top and the heels :)

• You look good, If you feel comfortable and are happy that's all that matters

• The top is nice, the shoes are cool but the leather pants don't look good to me personally. Bit otherwise the overall look is nice :)

• Looks nice

• very attractive, you look great

• well outfit is very good and in it you = gorgeous

• Looks fine to me.

• Are those leather leggings the half leather on the front then not on the back? Those are a bit tacky, but if they are leather all around then the outfit looks great!

• Lol well it doesn't suit her but that'd look hot

• Love the leather pants and the heels. You look good.

What Girls Said 13

• Different! I love the color coordination with the purse. The cobalt blue top is pretty but the pocket gives it a more causal, quirky look along with the necklace yet the leggings are more dressy/glam. Perhaps try a top with that same color of blue but a different style such as a blouse.

• Nice =] i reckon a peplum top wouldve flattered her better but still nice overall.

• Meh. The top and necklace say like family barbecue and the pants and shoes say out with friends. I think you need to work out what you're really going for.

• Its okay. I wouildn't wear it.

• Cute on you ^^ Maybe different necklace or no necklace. I think bracelet would look nice :)

• Cute I like it

• Cheap... First think I think when I see it. Not a thing is of good quality. Not my thing at all.

• Sexy. Love the leather pants and the heels.

• I like it but blue shirt looks casual!

• Love the heels. I might have the same pants if it is faux.

• Sexy! I love it

• Cheap and not original at all, it's too simple

• YOUR GRANDMA CALLED AND SHE SAID SHE NEEDS HER NECKLACE BACK.
    YOU NEED A FOCKIN HAIR CUT TOO MATE. AND THE BLUE TANK TOP isn't FLATTERING AND MAKES YOU LOOK HEFTY.
    NOICE PANTS AND NOICE HEELS BUT IT SCREAMS I AM ABOUT TO GO NIGHTCLUBBING WITH CONSERVATIVE HOOKERS.