GUYS: Do you like it when girls wear skirts and dresses?

I wear skirts and dresses alot, not for any religious reason, just because theyre comfy and pretty haha.

they're not long at all. most of the time mid-thigh length to about an inch above knee length. many times they're mini-length too.

so guys, do you like this or would you prefer girls just wearing shorts and pants? I'm curious.

thanks for all your answers in advance:)

Most Helpful Girl

• A male mate of mine said to me "All girls look good in a dress, no matter what they look like!" and it was while we were shopping for his mum. I thought it was so sweet.. that day I was wearing a dress as well. I never used to wear them much but we're female, we're born with curves for a reason so why not show them off at their best? Dresses and skirts are deffinately in style, and can be used for any occasion but pants are good at times as well! Depends on the look your going for.

• Awww, that's really sweet of him. I've heard that from a couple guys, too.

• Yeah he really is a sweetheart :)

What Guys Said 4

• I only like skirts and dresses in moderation. Sometimes they can be too revealing and other times they aren't revealing enough. Anything more than 2-3 times a week max is too over wearing skirts in my opinion

• yes, skirts look better than pants.

• finally my kind of woman. lol. message me. we should talk

but. I do think that theyre are certain occasions for certain clothes. you wouldn't wear an evening gown to a baseball game just like you wouldn't wear jeans to a wedding

• I like it when girls where skirts especialy short ones it is hot, you can were them all week I will still like the way they look

What Girls Said 2

• My soul mate!I wear skirts,dresses and heels about 90% of the time.I just think that a lady should at least look and dress like one.Too many young women look like bums,going around all of the time in ripped jeans and flip flops.I suppose if you're a young teen,that's one thing,but as you mature ,please try to look like you've grown up,a little.I love watching all of the old classic films and tv shows,from the 30's through the early 60's.Look at how beautiful the women were,back then.Especially notice how they were dressed,in beautiful dresses,skirts,suits,heels and those gorgeous vintage sexy nylons.Girls today could learn a lesson.

• I like skirt and dresses.