Favorite airport attire?

T- minus 4 days until my trip, so this is a travel question.

What do you prefer to wear when traveling? Does it depend on how early / late you're flying? Does length of travel have an impact on your outfit choice?

i typically just wear a t-shirt and sweatpants, myself. Sometimes leggings and a tank top, depends on my final destination.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweats and a t-shirt are always the way to go 😎 Unless I'm going somewhere warm, then basketball shorts

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah anything comfortable. sweats, leggings, jacket, baggy top. i cannot wear jeans on a plane, hell no.

lol my attire has nothing to do with my destination. i wore a coat once on a flight and arrived to my destination in the middle of summer lmao.

have fun on ur trip honeythighs xx

What Guys Said 29

• I'm pretty vain, so I don't dress for comfort in public, haha. I wish I could give less fucks in that arena, but it is what it is. Plus, I intentionally try to have longer layovers between connecting flights because I love drinking at airport bars, so one more reason I want to look good😎🍻 I just dress like I would on any given day. I'm just sitting on a plane, I don't need a special type of outfit. I'm not a big comfort clothes guy in general. I don't even think about it, clothes don't really make me uncomfortable. Like when I come home from work I usually just wear my clothes until I get undressed for bed, although most nights I go to the gym so I change sooner. So for a plane I'd wear pretty much anything, maybe excluding a suit or sport coat.

• I always wear a suit and tie, and a diaper. This way I can pinch a loaf mid-flight and nobody will suspect that the guy in the suit crapped himself!

• Now that you mention it... I have never thought about it! I just throw something on, and off I go! :P

• Wear something easy, especially when you need to fly for a longer time.
    Sitting down is not good for your circulation, so apart from standing up and walking around from time to time, wearing clothes that cannot restrict circulation is wise :D
    Have a nice trip!

• I wear rayban sunglasses sometimes, especially if I'm at LAX, just to trick people into wondering if I'm a celebrity lol

• Lucky you!!! Airports are one of my favourite places

I dont like looking like a mess so usually its nice clothes but depends where im going. If its a tropical place then shorts and a wife beater

If its nyc, defiantly chic

Depends, id do the sweat pants and sweater thing i guess if its a long flight :) might as well be comfy

• depends - is this like a simple 10 hour trip or marathon travel session?

those odor/sweat repelling underwear
    low cut socks that are breathable

small bottle of baby powder and deoderant

sweats work.. i wear those activewear pants that have a thigh pocket just large enough for your passport - so i won't have to be digging in my bag while running for the immigration line.

i like those breathable shirts too - cotton on a smelly flight and an unexpected layover feels funky!

i like those moc type things - can pass for a shoe but the back is open.. (easy to slip off)

keep my carryon simple no extra crap - (unless its a shithole i am going to then a extra set of clothes)
    have locks on the bag for my wallet and shit (just in case i pass out on plane and i am plane with some assholes)

• Jeans, soft t-shirt, button-down shirt, and a jacket (e. g. water-repellent riding jacket).

gearist.com/.../nau_mens_riding_jacket_caviar.jpg

I wouldn't be caught dead in sweatpants.

• I usually just wear normal clothes - Jeans and a shirt - Saves on luggage space

• Be comfortable. Slip on shoes. And yeah depending on the destination, make sure you're dressed for where you're going.

• normal shit

• suits :)

• I always travel in a T-shirt and my underwear. It's comfortable as duck and I spend less time on security as they can already see what I'm carrying.

• I prefer comfy but classy. Wrinkle free pants and slacks and (sorry) no underwear because Im sitting so long. TSA loves that.

• Whatever is comfortable, functional and I can move quickly in.

• Never been on a plane before 😅

• i don't care. i pick out whatever is clean.

• Jeans a shirt lots of pockets toput the passport and boarding pass in

• what i normally ware

• the same clothes I wear on a normal day.

• Never flown but my dad has for work. So if it's a business thing I'd wear what id wear to work. But if it's causal just jeans and a shirt.

• I have one word for travel attire - lululemon.

• where you going then

• my uniform...

• I always wear nothing when I'm at the airport but the prudes at airport security don't like that...

• Something comfortable usually have a sweatshirt and sweatpants

• If it's not a trans-ocean flight, typically jeans, shirt, blazer. My dad always wore a sportsjacket/blazer flying, gives you lots of pockets for passports, boarding passes, etc. I do the same.

If it's an overnight flight i might wear a hoodie instead.

I can't remember what i do flying a redeye. Lol

• T-Shirt, Shorts, Flip Flops, And They Never Search Me!

What Girls Said 21

• It's a generational thing.

Back when I was a kid, we had to dress up for the plane. My dad wore a suit, and I wore dress pants and a blouse. My dad still wears khakis and a nicer shirt, but now I travel in jeans, tennis shoes, and a sweatshirt.

But my grandma straight up dresses in church clothes lol

• For long trips I wear sweatpants, a long sleeve top and a hoodie vest. Short trips, I'm usually in jeans, plain coloured jacket, a t-shirt and my converse shoes.

• Sweatpants + any comfortable tee shirt (it can be cute and comfy), then airplanes are always cold so I bring a sweater with me and if I get hot I tie it around my waist. I also bring some kind of neck pillow (even a pillow pet, I mean i'm too old for one but people don't give a shit). For shoes uggs or my nike free runs/converse/adidas lit whatever because you're probably going to have to walk a lot.

• I always try to wear something that's comfortable, won't show any stains, has layers, and looks put together. You never know what will happen when you're flying so it's important to try and be prepared.

• 🙈 be prepared and ... like coincidentally bumping into Mr perfect haha silly billy

P. s no stains 😂 haven't heard that one before

• @TripleAce When we went to England we ended up having to spend the night in the terminal and I was soooo glad my pants were dark so they didn't show any dirt or grease.

• I always take early flights, so I wear jeans and a t-shirt or other comfortable top. I have to take my shoes off, so my Converse without laces works best to slip on and off.

When I flew to Europe and vice versa, I preferred leggings, it's not as restricting sitting down as it would be with jeans. That and I hate sitting for super long periods and the jeans begin to sag, it's not a good look for me.

• T-shirt and jeans with a belt and tall boots, t-shirt tucked in, I actually find this extremely comfortable. Only thing is I have to take off my belt and boots and put them on again in front of everyone at security, though I don't mind this.

• Pajiamas!

• Really depends on where im going and if its a long flight or not?

Like if its more than 5 hrs flight I'd wear jeans, tanktop and bring an oversized knit sweater.

If im going to, erm, like for say bali (cause im going there this month.. Im gonna wear long wide leg trousers and crop top / shorts and tanktop.

• I usually wear a tee with a blazer and jeans or leggings and slip on espadrilles.
    I like the pockets on the blazer and the rest is for comfort and convenience going through security.

• Lol you ve been planning for this for a while now xD
    Yes it does depend if I am going at night or morning.
    At nighr the plane is cooler and I wanna try to sleep.
    Depends on how long the flight is. The destination doesn t really matter to me since I am going to the hotel anw to shower and change.
    I usually opt for comfort and decent

• Leggings and a comfy dress. That way I both look nice and I'm super comfortable. Also, always socks.

• Usually athletic/spandex pants, a t-shirt, sweatshirt (I'm usually cold), and moccasins because they are easy to take off.

• Leggings, zip up hoodie and hair up in a bun lol

• I always wonder if the people who dress up (not relating to business reasons) do it because of if they die... For me jeans, tshirt, and sneakers

• I wear a tank top & shorts, with a hoodie handy in case the A/C is cranked. I'm barefoot but I have a pair of flip-flops in my carry-on in case they make me put on shoes to board.

• Comfortable and baggy unless i am travelling for work and then it's business attire.

• Yoga pants & sweatshirt

• Leggings or yogas and a t-shirt

• Honestly I usually wear a really comfy dress with leggings or tights and some flat shoes that are molded to my feet, I'm the most comfortablE looking feminine 👗

• Something comfortable, but not something that looks like I just got out of bed.

• Wow, sweats seriously? I wouldn't be caught dead in sweats in an airport. Then again most of my traveling has been international, so I always try to look my best. It's not hard to dress comfortably and still look good.

• Fuck yeah sweatpants, who the hell do I have to impress in a grimey ass airport? Nobody

• Well you are American so I guess it's to be expected...