Do you like this jewelry?

do you think this ring is cute, or a waste of money?
All answers appreciated!

http://www.freepeople.com/shop/watermelon-slice-ring/?cmCategoryID=3f4fea4f-86a9-4447-9e96-bab6a05ea793

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's pretty, but £700 is a ridiculous price, in my opinion.

What Guys Said 7

• It looks good, but a bit pricey

• lol for $800

• For 828 bucks it's a waste.

• Yeah sure

• This ring is a little bit vulgar, glamorous... I would not buy this. Look for a more dignified alternative. The best jewelers making rings to order.

• No, not my thing

• the ring is cute and is a waste of money

What Girls Said 15

• Pretty!

=)
    But RIDICULOUSLY expensive!!! A ring - real gold ring of that size should not cost that much... You're playing for the 'brand' not the quality. And the carats are the lowest they can be... which is a true ripp off... xD

• I like it :). Everything form Free People is usually super nice, just super fucking expensive for poor folks like me haha

• I think it's cute, but I think it is really expensive for the piece. Etsy has lots of similar styles that are less expensive if you want to get a similar look!

• Sometimes. but i rarely wear it.

• haha no way ill buy for that much xD

• It's OK. There are far more interesting designs around at the moment. It is also overpriced. If you look around, you'll find something very similar for the fraction of the price.

• It looks.. Delicious 😋 (Watermelon slice ring). Pricey price tag for something so.. Fruity lol

• No, you can get something similar for a cheaper price on etsy. Freepeople over charges.

• I mean if you've got $828 laying around go for it...

• It's nice but it's wayyy too expensive.

• Oh damn! Not nice enough for that money! My Nixon watch wasn't even close to that price!

• I think it's a cute ring. Looks like stained glass

• waste of money

• It's a delicate dainty piece of jewelry which i like very much, i'm a girly girl so yes this is nice.

• I think its beautiful but 800$? lol wow!