Do you instantly think a man with basic knowledge of fashion and hairstyles is gay?

I'm not gay at all, but I enjoy talking about the simpler aspects of these topics.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not! Ralph Lauren, Jimmy Choo, Calvin Klein! There are plenty of straight males in the fashion industry.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of an alpha male's biggest qualities is knowing how to look good. Every man should have a personal sense of style that matches his personality.

Do you need to manscape and buy Esquire magazine? No, but making sure you look clean and presentable isn't a "gay" trait.

• I don't believe in all that "alpha" and "beta" bullcrap.

• By alpha, I don't mean guys who are in charge or the traditional alpha/beta rubbish. By alpha I mean guys that are confident and don't need to approval of others. They're happy being themselves.

• Oh, I get it. Sorry for misunderstanding then.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess it depends on how they approach those topics...
    But not gay - more metrosexual...
    - which is definitely still not a turn on...

• Cool! You are the kind of guy who doesn't go around dressed horribly with a dorky haircut:D This is a good thing. It has nothing to do with your sexuality.

• no I don't think so. There exist make hairdressers and stylists who aren't gay

• No, that doesn't make any sense. Why would I think he's gay? A person's sexual orientation has nothing to do with his interests.

What Guys Said 0