Why do guys love red hair?

I'm a red head and I have noticed a lot of guys tell me they are "obsessed with red hair women" and then they tell me they love my hair. I don't get it? lol what's the huge deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, I think red-haired women can be quite stunning, but perhaps partially because I don't see them often at all in the places I've been. To me they're extremely exotic as a result.

• See asker? Exotic lol

• I had this guy walk to me in a store and say "You have red hair. Do you like it? it's so gorgeous. So rare" and he gawked like a kid. Mad weird.

• I might behave that like that. I'm in Japan and I see the occasional blonde here and there and have some blonde friends (often tourists or people working overseas), but a red-haired woman would be an incredible rare sighting, like seeing a solar eclipse.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's like you become this new exotic thing. I've noticed this as well. Went red last year and I get a lot more attention now than I did in my earlier years. People love it.

• Yes! I sometimes feel like I'm some rare bird or something because when a guy flirts with me he almost always mentions my hair. I don't mind it but it can be weird.

• But is it though? You have a gift OP. Cherish it and use it well.

• @Jon_Gre_g lol thank you ; )

What Guys Said 16

• I'm a ginger (though I shave my head now) and... I'm not obsessed with gingers but I do think they are very beautiful. That being said I don't think I could ever be with a ginger. Two gingers together is like pouring gasoline on top of a pile of dynamite. =)

• probably because red hair is a rare occurrence

• I don't know either but I'm the same way. Think women with red hair are just so pretty and sexy. Always been attracted to red heads but I've never had the chance to get to know one.

• my boyfriend told me before we had sex the first time he watched porn with a red head to see how it would be... LOL. I'm pretty sure he said it to make me laugh but I think he likes red heads too.

• LOL that's funny. Yea probably to make you laugh. Doubt the sex would be different but sure it would be good because they are so sexy.

• It's the color. (I might be wrong) but because you have red hair it makes a guy immediately more attracted to you. It has a lot of psychological bunk to do with it. Warmer colors make humans aroused. The same goes for guys. Most girls are more attracted to a guy who wears red.

• I never thought of it that way

• Its unique and red is a sexy color.

• Rarity.

• Because it's unique.

• It is as unique as she is.

• I am obsessed because it is the most rare type of beauty in this world. Especially redhead women with blue eyes. They are less than 1% of the world. I have more chances to win the lottery than get me a redhead.

• People like novelty and rarity.

• I think it's hot. Especially if she leaves some on her pussy

• It's relatively uncommon. I bet you if some guy told you and could prove he climbed Mt Everest, you'd automatically like him to some degree

• I don't. But I'm blonde hair blue eyes

• Well because it's nice and unique.

• nice one. i'm one of them, and i'll share. red means hot tempered wild crazee naughty impulsive and sexy freckled. i don't wander around looking for redheads but I do need my share of your red blooded temper at times. not to generalize, ofc. :)

• They are just amazing people. Right @Jxpxtxr?

What Girls Said 2

• Eh Not sure maybe it what he like!

• Because it's fierce? I dunno.