How to wear a short dress comfortably?

First of all, I LOVE dresses. But the shortest dress I have wore till date is till my mid-thighs. Now, I have bought a super cute dress, and I tried wearing it. As I walk, it doesn't expose my hips or panties, but still, I am a little scared to wear it even though I have petite frame. How do you manage such short dresses WITHOUT wearing leggings? By the way, I have generated a picture from google that will give you an idea of the length of my dress.

How to wear a short dress comfortably?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always wondered the same! How do girls even pull off those short dresses? :P

• Haha :P Yeah. Till mid-thighs, they are extremely comfortable, but above that, they get short and a little uncomfortable. But *sigh* looks good anyway.

• The place I am going to... well girls generally roam around wearing dresses and shorts there. So, I know that a dress won't be a big deal there. Haha. Rest, I have another dress which is an inch longer than this dress, so I might wear that. (But I have my heart set on this short dress )

• Alright then, rock your short dress! Cheers! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear a pair of spandex or lycra short shorts underneath and hope to hell that it isn't windy out.

• Oh I hope that these shorts would make me feel comfortable.

• I hope that the mirror on the shoes comment was a joke :P

• I can assure you that it is not. They really did that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• You can buy nifty little weights to stick on the bottoms of your dresses to keep them from blowing up :)

• It has the fabric which doesn't blow way. It's not light. :)

• I check to see if it will be windy out on the weather app / website. I live on a lake and it's very windy nearly all the time so I generally don't wear dresses that fly up easily. Sometimes, I just go for it. Wearing a light jacket and just being careful when I go outside (making sure to have a hand free to hold down / smooth dress).

• You wear a collar pantie that is so similar to your dress that accidental exposure is not even noticed. That's how I do it.

• Leggings or tights would be the easiest way!

• You'll be fine! That isn't even that short😊

• if you gotta a big butt dont even bother