Girls/Guys... My cologne collection

what would your opinion be if you walked into someones bedroom and seen a collection on cologne? (about 20)?..name a few armani code,very sexy for him,coolwater,issey miyake,D&G,aqua di gio,YSL,Burberry london/brit,i am king,le male,1million,A&F fierce...would you think stylish or wtf? I love scent and smelling good;P btw

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think wow awesome because I have like 25 scents myself. I would think I'd found a kindred spirit :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• For guys or girls, if I saw a lot of bottles of expensive cologne or perfume, I'd honestly think high-maintenance. If you aren't so keen about portraying that image, I'd probably still display your top two or three, and maybe tuck the rest into a drawer. Besides, I really like when guys have a sort of "signature scent" instead of bouncing around to all sorts of different fragrances.

That all being said, have you tried Terre d'Herm├ęs? Mmm.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha thanks for your input :)...im def not high maintenance guy I see myself as really easy lol I just like smelling good, I'm def not one of those guys that takes longer than a girl to get ready I'm quick as lol...ill keep what you said in mind ....cheers:)

• i would think you have good taste

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• stop lying

0|0
    0|1